Reviews for Cap
whitetigerwolf chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
This is good, and I have a feeling it was inspired by Hatfields & McCoys. Keep up the good work, I'm going to keep an eye on this (pun not intended, though I see now that Iv'e written it)
YumKiwiDelicious chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Strange new commenting format has me confused -

But this was a great chapter, Teddy's very brave to ask permission to date Andromeda like that.
El Chacal chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I was surprised to see the new form of leaving reviews. Now I'm waiting to see if the MA ratings will be reinstated or if the restrictions are lifted so we can write without fear of termination or having our works terminated. Anyway, on to the story. I really liked the dynamics of the Black sisters and their respective future husbands. So far, I like it.
Icequeencissa chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Interresting start and I loved the ending!
YumKiwiDelicious chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I like it :D

Will we be seeing the other Black sisters soon?
El Chacal chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Great start to a good story. I am looking forward to seeing where the story goes.
nannyandpotocrazy chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I like it so far. The eye situation kind of reminds me of Mad-Eye. I don't know, that's just the first thing that popped in my head. Again, I'm a Belladolphus fan, so I loved the little bit of fluff at the end. I'm a fan of AU's, so I think I'm going to stick with this one. Continue!

I already have this under my alerts, by the way. Thought I'd let you know.
Intervigilium chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
"His hobbies included disturbing the peace and breaking silence with the same grace as an enraged bull running through a fine china store."

Quite graceful, that one. A good side story to the main one would be their relationship with Mulroney, to see how it goes.

Great start.
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I like your story so far, can't wait to see what happens next.
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
SO the Draught of the Living Death AND the fireworks were the cause-oh and the hereditary inbred problems the Black's had. Nicely done :)

The last sentences were a bit of fluff of Belladolphus! Liking that Rod was there-going to be there for her.

All in all it was pretty good and I really liked the explanation on how she lost her left eye. I still think she should kill Adrian!

Much love!