Reviews for Amazon Justice
Please update this amazing story!
Xenelle chapter 34 . 4/1
What the F$% !
you can't just leave it like this! I need to know what happens! please!
Masyl chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Do not leave this story. The action is so advanced, we look forward to what comes next. They must be together. It's important for them and for the world. Update
masyl chapter 34 . 5/23/2015
Please update soon, we are waiting :(
Mellio410 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I really enjoyed this read. I have been hoping to see the rest of this story play out. Will there be a finish?
Alice H. Adler chapter 34 . 4/5/2015
Oh, please tell me you gonna finish this, please, please please!
I wanna know how it ends, it's such an amazing story! It's so far the best Xena's fanfic I've never read, for real.. So, again, please, finish it!
Amazonfire chapter 34 . 4/1/2015
Caught up and really like it. Not only is Xena still believing that Gabrielle is dead and not sure of the Lila and child's importance in this yet. Will Xena put Ephiny to the torture as she threatens? Lila cant stop her, will Gabrielle come in time ?
Amazonfire chapter 22 . 4/1/2015
I have just recently begun this and have had a bit of catching up to do, wasn't too sure at first but this chapter did it for me. Yes I'm hooked in, Xena totally a wrecked soul and Ares showing his feelings for once. How is Gabrielle going to take that and get through ? I'm all agog.
Writer of the Norm chapter 34 . 3/20/2015
Happy to see you are continuing this story. There's so much suspense in the latest chapter. I look forward to more!
Rox5755 chapter 34 . 3/19/2015
Still a fantastic story. Please finish. Don't give up.
Marijke Bush chapter 34 . 3/17/2015
When is chapter 35 of Amazon Justice?
MyBabyBella1 chapter 33 . 10/26/2014
This story is so fantastic! Please don't give up with it and update. I wanna know what happens next!
Marijke Bush chapter 33 . 10/12/2014
Is your muse gone again?
Guest chapter 33 . 7/25/2014
Please finish
nursenxn chapter 33 . 6/12/2014
I was so enjoying this story. I wish you had finished it, it was awsome so far!