Reviews for Amazon Justice
Darkangel665 chapter 33 . 3/27
How can you stop at a place like this! Things just got real! But never mind you need to continue on with this story!
This chick 562 chapter 33 . 3/22
What happens next must know
Marijke Bush chapter 33 . 3/21
When is chapter 34 of Amazon Justice?
Julie chapter 33 . 11/14/2013
Great story so far! Can't wait to see more chapters soon!
draupadi chapter 33 . 9/24/2013
nice story, when are you goingto upload more?
Julie chapter 33 . 9/15/2013
I'm a bit disappointed not seeing the next chapter. Hopefully I can read how the story ends or continues! Look so forward to reading more!
Marijke Bush chapter 33 . 8/8/2013
I hope you get your muse back
Bloom2000 chapter 32 . 2/8/2013
Wow, this is amazing !
Plz update and please just let xena attack! I love evil xena more
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 32 . 1/23/2013
Very beautiful tender moment with Lila and her son but also Xena with her son, I'm just wondering if this child is going to bring Xena out of her haze for revenge, but I also wonder if its going to get more complicated between her and Lila, it is clear though that Xena's souls not quite right as she still hallucinating Gabrielle, despite that Gabrielle is alive.
hachooufoo chapter 32 . 1/23/2013
Great story but this chap is not new did u edit it and repost?
zelwicka chapter 32 . 1/22/2013
Yeah, it's so sweat the way how Xena cares for him ;-) I really like this part of her.. Anyway I hope something will happen soon and Xena will face Gabrielle and amazons :-) and of course happy ending and love for them both are on my mind ;-)
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 31 . 12/13/2012
I really liked this scene I like the deep friendship shown between Ephiny and Amarice. This is very much how I felt it was in the series and though we only saw one scene in End Game it was clear that Ephiny was very much playing the big sister and protector to Amarice.
Phineas Redux chapter 30 . 11/13/2012
I like the throwaway line about ‘Apollo’s hot sun’; so few writers connect the God with this. Gabrielle’s concern with the Amazons is clear, strong, and believable, as are her worries about her own capability. The way she rallies the despondent Amazons is exactly in character. Eponin is well-drawn and fits into the setting well, re-acting with the other Amazons in a convincing fashion.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 30 . 11/11/2012
This is clearly going to be one hell of battle it feels as though everyone is turning is against Xena and you can feel the tention building. I can't wait though for Xena to meet Gabrielle on the battle feild because it will be such a shock for her and it could turn the face of the whole war and turn Xena against Ares because on thing Xena can't stand is being tricked...and used.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 29 . 10/15/2012
I think it was very brave for Xena to go to Gabrielle's family, I’m sure she knew what the reaction would be but she still went, the thing that worries me though is Lila does not know the truth that she tried to kill Gabrielle, I hate to say if she knew that it might change things between them. Herodotus was an idiot though I know it was his pain talking but he should not have struck Xena or called Gabrielle what he did, not because of the reaction he'd get but because he should have seen that she is hurting just as much as he is and in that moment when she said it, she wasn't the Warrior Princess she was a grieving woman who is missing her lover deeply and he may not like that they were lovers, but he should have shown her some compassion.