Reviews for Amazon Justice
Mellio410 chapter 1 . 4/8
I really enjoyed this read. I have been hoping to see the rest of this story play out. Will there be a finish?
Alice H. Adler chapter 34 . 4/5
Oh, please tell me you gonna finish this, please, please please!
I wanna know how it ends, it's such an amazing story! It's so far the best Xena's fanfic I've never read, for real.. So, again, please, finish it!
Amazonfire chapter 34 . 4/1
Caught up and really like it. Not only is Xena still believing that Gabrielle is dead and not sure of the Lila and child's importance in this yet. Will Xena put Ephiny to the torture as she threatens? Lila cant stop her, will Gabrielle come in time ?
Amazonfire chapter 22 . 4/1
I have just recently begun this and have had a bit of catching up to do, wasn't too sure at first but this chapter did it for me. Yes I'm hooked in, Xena totally a wrecked soul and Ares showing his feelings for once. How is Gabrielle going to take that and get through ? I'm all agog.
Writer of the Norm chapter 34 . 3/20
Happy to see you are continuing this story. There's so much suspense in the latest chapter. I look forward to more!
Rox5755 chapter 34 . 3/19
Still a fantastic story. Please finish. Don't give up.
Marijke Bush chapter 34 . 3/17
When is chapter 35 of Amazon Justice?
MyBabyBella1 chapter 33 . 10/26/2014
This story is so fantastic! Please don't give up with it and update. I wanna know what happens next!
Marijke Bush chapter 33 . 10/12/2014
Is your muse gone again?
Guest chapter 33 . 7/25/2014
Please finish
nursenxn chapter 33 . 6/12/2014
I was so enjoying this story. I wish you had finished it, it was awsome so far!
Darkangel665 chapter 33 . 3/27/2014
How can you stop at a place like this! Things just got real! But never mind you need to continue on with this story!
This chick 562 chapter 33 . 3/22/2014
What happens next must know
Marijke Bush chapter 33 . 3/21/2014
When is chapter 34 of Amazon Justice?
Julie chapter 33 . 11/14/2013
Great story so far! Can't wait to see more chapters soon!