Reviews for Pullup Pickup
Pineapple-Sorceress chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
That was amazingly adorable! I lurved it!
bythesea232 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I was smiling all the way through this. I wonder where Kid Flash would be in your AU. Thanks for writing this!
kitsu012 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was really amazing! :D
ninjabuuu chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
ERMAGERD PERFECT
CookieSpells4 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
HAHA Loved it! Its so cute! Don't we all kinda dream of that no?
Anyway great story going into my fav
Unkown Stranger chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is cute as hell ! please write more like this !
likeacrazytrustexercise chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
They should have a Dick Grayson at EVERY McDonalds!
Bgirl
XxAngelWithoutWingsxX chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I cant wait to go to mcdonals! Hope the super mega sexy Dick Grayson grreta me at window one!
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
OMG THIS WAS SO FUNNY AND SO HILARIOUS AND FLIRTY AND SEXY! Mad props to tanyart for this brilliant idea, and MAD PROPS TO YOU FOR MAKING IT A ROB/RAE FIC WHOOOOOOOO :D

I honestly would love more AU ideas like this. I'm definitely going to try to write one. I wish it could live up to this one though. Sighhh.

- Ivy
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I loved this!
mydearwaffle chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I loved it! It was so much fun to read. I liked the ending, specially. Tanya's idea is awesome, of course, but everything is always better from a RavenRobin perspective ;)

This is so going to favorites
unhacker chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
haha...can't...stop...laughing...awesome...story...FUNNY!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
O.O wow... that was interesting. It was great, but still interesting... I have nothing else to say
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Well, tell tanyart, that I would probably pass out at being served by RICHARD GRAYSON, and tell her that this line, (for some reason), had me laughing for at least 10 minutes:

"Oh, it's you," says a familiar voice. "Driving the fun wagon again?"
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ahaha. Rae eats way too much McDonalds and Rob is hilariously hitting on her through the drive-thru. Great story idea!