Reviews for The Cracks in Our Foundations
nakala chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This was cute and fast paced
I liked
paranoidbychoice chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
i love this i just spent the last three days watching all 3 seasons on Justified and i just got it into my head that they would be amazing together
caught-offsides chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
you've left me wanting more...hahaa
love your writing style, and how you portrayed the characters. it's so hard to show the Rachel-Tim relationship and youv done it well!
Dulcedecorumest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
So believable. So Rachel... Loved Tim's feelings (getting a glimpse of them), more please!
gallifrey26 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I want to hug this fic I love it so much!
Wolf-Maiden Mitsuki chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I loved it. There is so much potential for these two as a couple and I think that you captured part of that potential and made me long for more. Both Rachel and Tim are in-character (I can hear both of their voices in my head while I read, which is always good) and I definitely hope that you'll continue this.

Great job!
-WMM

P.S. You misspelled a word in the first few paragraphs of the second section. You wrote "poll" when I'm sure you meant to write "pole". Thought I would point it out, but it really isn't anything major. :)
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is great! You do a wonderful job calling up the Tim and Rachel we see on the show and giving us a side we don't get to see that often. I hope you decide to continue it, or write something else in this same vein.
freshouttaideas chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
nice. thanks. more please.