Reviews for Death on the horizon
Beyond Forgetting chapter 33 . 12/28/2013
Hi :D First of all I really like your story. I have a few questions for you to work on, as you have said, you are planning to rewrite this.
1.) What happened to the body of the human girl?
2.) How can I be so sure that Arashi did die? You know, she seems to have the power to reincarnate herself not really reincarnate but she can possess any body if she really don't want to die. I was expecting that her promise of not killing Chihiro will come true, that she will come back to lightning just like the way she was before she was born.
3.) Can you please give Taiyo some love life? xD So that everyone will have a happy ending. And she will have a reason to be happy and not to grief because of her dead friend.
4.) Can you please make an epilogue? What happened to Chihiro and Kohaku after 1 year or 2 years? Please make the ending really happy :D Please have a wedding ceremony. Hahaha.

This is my first time to have a long comment. That means you did a great job. Please fulfill my request. Haha. Thank you. Two thumbs up for your first fan fiction. *winks*
TheTravelWriter chapter 32 . 12/20/2013
It's good to see you're up and atom once more. I'd like to make a few comments on grammar. There's nothing too bad, just a few things throughout the story that need to be worked on. At times I find the changing perspectives confusing even when it is noted, and too short a time when you could use third person instead which allows for better description of scenery and the like. Sometimes you build suspense well but other times you don't. I find the ending quite bittersweet and I like it; I just wish you made the chapter longer. Other than that, it's a lovely story and I look forward to more from you.
Genie2130 chapter 31 . 1/25/2013
Aww it's almost the end... Arashi needs a psychiatrist
BloodRose chapter 31 . 1/25/2013
Oh, WHAT! Please update soon or else! It was getting so exciting!
Sakura chapter 30 . 1/19/2013
Can I like use your story line and draw it out in to something like a manga I will credit u for the story line
Genie2130 chapter 30 . 1/14/2013
Arashi never gives up and that's the only thing I admire,but she's getting a little... crazy? Anyway,nice chapter. I hope that chihiro and haku will be together again.
michelle88222 chapter 30 . 1/14/2013
:( tears for Haku and SCREW YOU BIG TIME ARASHI YOU B**CH!
michelle88222 chapter 29 . 1/7/2013
really nice to read :D
Genie2130 chapter 29 . 1/6/2013
what's going to happen next? :) update soon please. welcome back
Genie2130 chapter 28 . 1/6/2013
i haven't heard from you in a while. this chapter was sad and the last words are so true. happy 2013
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
HEY YOU. YEAH. YOU. ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND NO UPDATE! SERIOUSLY, DO I HAVE TO PULL CHIHIRO OUT OF THE DEAD LAND MYSELF? I SWEAR, YOU NEED TO UPDATE OTHERWISE I'LL CRY.
Kensie.Beliebs chapter 28 . 9/25/2012
OMG its awesome! please update!
Scarlet Ammo 19 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I love this story
FirestarI chapter 28 . 9/1/2012
I started tearing up;(
nightX-18 chapter 28 . 8/30/2012
He can join me! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Excuse me. As I was going to say, this was a great chapter. I like how you actually explained why Lin was able to pin Haku to the ground, because in most fics, the writer makes her seem like an all powerful spirit while Haku is a big wimp. But you still made him have his dignity and honor. *My HONOR!* Good job on that. Also, I wanted to give a big thank you to you for putting most of it in Haku's perspective. It made the story more meaningful and relateable. So yeah, I'm going to go ahead and ask if you will update soon, even though you just updated today. Teehee!

nightX-18