Reviews for Waste
Miss Count Duckula chapter 1 . 4/9
Hey, just wanted to say you did a really good job with this scene. It actually matches the way I had pictured it in my mind. So thank you, and I really hope you keep writing!
wisegirl1800 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is amazing and beautifully written and wow! :) I LOVE this book and you did an AMAZING job, you have real talent!
NykkiLeigh chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
AWESOME!
This Muse chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
you did a really good job of imitating the writing style in the book and i felt like i was actually reading from the real story. I think you did AWESOME.
Longing for Oblivion chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Nice story, maybe a little short, but I love how you did it so well in the same style as the book. I assume that the underlined (or well struck-through) parts and the ::/:: is something from the book? I only got it as audiobook so I can't be sure...
The Cake Genius chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love how you imitated LHA's style! Very well-done!
I read the book sooo many times... I actually found it kind of triggering, too... and I don't even have and eating disorder. :/ It's ok, though, because of the epicness. c:
Karai chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I read this book recently and loved it, and I love how well you portrayed the whole incident. :)
Whispered Desire chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is just amazing. You really kept in line with the whole tone of the book, and Lia is so in character, I'm very impressed. My one little criticism is that I can't really imagine Cassie calling Lia 'darling', but other than that, I really loved this :)
feintidea chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is amazing. I have to have sections of Wintergirls memorized I've read it so much, and this is so in character it's almost ridiculous. I'm finding it hard to find words since the subject in question is not something I can really express any love for so I'll just praise your writing and how prefect this is :)
Emma chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I loved this, it was wayyy too short though.
I've just finished the book & I feel that it's not enough, your fanfic was the closest to Laurie's style of writing to fit in with the book enough to pretend it's a part of it which is obviously a good thing.
So please write more Wintergirls fics. :)
dogangelsrule chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I'm surprised no one has reviewed this yet, tis good. You captured both characters very well 3

Great job!