Reviews for Song for the Broken
Shoujo's Revenge chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I love this story so far. When is it going to be updated?
Elizander chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Not a ship I've ever heard of in the past. But is was a very good frist chapter, so I'll keep reading it.
DJ Meltdown of Ground Xero chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Good chaptery friend! Keep up the good work
anna-marie-diamondheart-900 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
great chapter...update soon :)
Bad l'Cie chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Beautiful story. I'm glad that she made it through the therapy. The story flows beautifully from chapter to chapter and the characters are pretty well in their personalities. Congrats, this is an amazing story. The best Sephightning story I've read so far. Keep up the brilliant work! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
What a loooooong chapie! I definitely loved it! So much suspense and I am glad that Claire survived! But I don't believe that she has become a monster no! The songs at the top are so nice, they really match! I loved the scene with Serah and Snow who tried to save Claire and of course Cloud who feels something deeper.
Oh I just come to hate Sephiroth! How can he be so malice? Did he save her though? Does he want to kill her by his own?
Anyway, dear writer, I have a big request; please, pretty please, can you make Cloud really strong and mature in the next chapters? I don't want him to be something of an 'outcast', I mean I want him to really help Claire and stand by her properly. Can you do that? Kisses!
Anonymous i
Angel-of-Fire-04 chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Things are really picking up now.
Seems like the operation was a success even if it was prematurely shutdown.

It seems like Sephiroth still cares for Light but tries not to show it.
By the way, liked the way he noticed her eyes now glowing from the mako.[I don't know..but her eyes seemed liked that in FF13 only without the glow.. meaning aqua/ blue eyes with hints of emerald in the center]

Not to sure what to think of Cloud's behavior.

Liked how the scene in FF13 lake bresha was incorporated yet had a slight change to it.[pretty sure for that scene it was implied the weapon fell to the ground.. not felt to the ground]

Overall it was 't wait for the next chapter!
Bad l'Cie chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Love the new chapter. I've always been a fan of Sephightning and it's good to finally be able to read an amazing story on the pairing! Great job. Seriously, it is amazing.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
The 'Guest' guy it's me "i"
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I loved the chapter! Oh, thank you for your updating! The sisters' relationship is so warm and sweet but I don't like Shinra at all. He has something in his mind, but I think that something, that MAKO experiment will make Claire stronger.
What about Cloud anyway? I love that character a lot and I hope that he will feel something deeper for her. (I just love the couple don't mind me)
Write as your heart desires, and you will be sure that your story will be a success!
Bad l'Cie chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Beautiful story... Gave me goosebumps. I love the way it's been written and the way it flows from chapter to chapter. Great work! Looking forward to future updates!
Angel-of-Fire-04 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Whoa this story is good! The plot,the characters..everything is good. The characters seem spot on to their respective personalities at the time.

Sucks their relationship broke down like that. But hopefully Claire can make him see reason.. try to regain the Sephiroth she fell for. And it's kinda sweet he can't forget her so easily.. it would be heartbreaking if he did kill Light just to forget her.

So just curious..this story is partially following the games with an obvious twist, right? Considering Seph has gone rouge.. Cloud kinda confronted Seph and he is a 16 yr old infantryman. As for Light: the fal'cie seem to be playing a role in she 21? Or is this a little before that [it was implied in the game, she would have gone to officer training if it wasn't for the whole fal'cie, l'cie ,purge thing]

Anyways hope to read the next chapter soon. Really not many Seph x Light fics out there.. as you say it's not exactly out there..its rare finding a fanfic of this pairing. Im liking this pairing.. it's definetly in my top favorite Light pairings.[fangirl of both characters]
i chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Hello there writer! I just discovered this story today, and I have to admit, it by far one of the best which I have read! I biggest congratulations, and my huge respect!

Even though I don't really like the pairing, I do though find so many similarities between them. If you have noticed they fight the same, being cocky and cold but at the same time kind hearted in the same way. The even hold their swords in the same way!

Phew! And about the allusion in FFXIII-2, you have right! Caius and Lightning are somewhat like Cloud and Sephiroth, I definitely agree with that!

Now the story's plot is really interesting! I loved the way how you had them met, how Sephiroth trained her and how finally loved each other! And the most exciting truth is that both keep their original personalities! Oh yes! This story rocks but I wonder why it hadn't any review? I guess that when the other reader find this out, you will thrive!