Reviews for Reoccurrence
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
0.0 its amazing just as i thiught it would be
Angelfish369 chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
I really like how you write Hikari and how her emotions are so overwhelming that any reaction is possible out of her. It would be interesting to see how Taichi learns to adjust, but I guess this is a really good place to end since I'm guessing there will be no updates.
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oooo good start! Can't wait to continue reading!
starz4evr chapter 11 . 5/29/2008
Oh that was soo cool! Hope you update soon!
nul-void chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
awesome story. I love the way you write it. It's very much in character which is good.
Matt chapter 11 . 1/28/2005
Interesting. You know there could be something horrible in Tai's past that he doesn't remember but then it happens again and it comes back, all the tines before...

Sorry, just thinking, cos everything starts to reel onwards when I come to it... lol! I think this is really good but seeing as Tai lost his memory in the very first chapter and though it had a distinct spin that was really interesting in the beginning it's now kinda moving slow... I'm just trying to be helpful... :( sorry if it come across wrong. I really like this you capture character and problems well and with an original flair. It's really great!

Matt
IchigoPocky chapter 11 . 5/19/2004
*drops a review on your head XD*
Wow I thought I lost this story! Cleaning out my favourites is a good thing! I just reread it, aw so sad ;.;
Poor Taichi! Will things start to get better now? I hope so! Yamato was so insensitive. I look forward to the next update! (maybe you should make a mailing list to inform people of updates?)
Kiriska chapter 11 . 2/12/2004
Hey...it's rare these days to see the digimon and the digiworld in stories, especially romanceish ones...most of them center around the 'afterwards', y'know? I've forgotten much of the actual series as a result, I don't have recordings or tapes or anything to remember them by, but this story has filled in a lot of what I've forgotten, and that's really appreciated. The tweakings with the storyline don't really matter, it's the original elements that count, and all of them are retained with awesome detail. The characterization is wonderful; the feeling is expressed with great care and thought. The story itself is a wonderful break from cliche and routine, and Taichi's amnesia really rings out in a true and extremely believable way. I really look forward to more updates! _
Firehedgehog chapter 11 . 1/21/2004
interesting chapter
Sibilant Whisper chapter 11 . 1/14/2004
oh wow, i really wish the old taichi could come back, for kari's sake and Matt's
Angel Ran chapter 11 . 1/10/2004
'D Yay! An update! *rejoices* I almost missed it XD *glad she didn't* Good times 'D That's so sad though, for Taichi, that he doesn't really have any place to run to now '( *sniff* Poor guy! Hopefully he can find a place he feels comfortable in the end 'D *happytears* And, feel comfortable around his old friends XD Guess i'll have to wait and see.. Thanks for the update XD Love this fic! (so tragic...but i love the angst _~)
nightshadow1 chapter 11 . 1/10/2004
Yay! GOOD! More Taichi & Yamato please. *begs*
Sillie chapter 11 . 1/9/2004
Aw... that's sad.. Please continue soon!
Devildelivery chapter 11 . 1/9/2004
that's Yamato! the only one who could get Taichi back. glad they could talk over the problem[though they're lots more]. I hope to see they're together a bit more often.w
Lil Gold Fishie too lazy to sign in chapter 11 . 1/7/2004
_ yay! maybe everything will work out with taichi after all *squeals* oh, i can't wait to see what happens next. it'd be really cute if taichi went up and hugged his mom or something, she'd be so happy! *cries* and yamato's getting a bigger place in taichi's life... ooh, this is SUCH an awesome story, amazing plot, and all that good stuff _ update soon, please!