Reviews for Taking Chances
Liking this so far.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 1 . 4/24
Nice start!
QueenOfTheMountains chapter 68 . 12/1/2015
Oh my gosh. I honestly love this story so much. It's very realistic and I think your characterization is wonderful. It's not rushed like some of the other fics out there. Excellent work!
absentees chapter 68 . 10/25/2014
So, the random reviewer went ahead and made an account a few months back. Haha, that was me. :)
Either way, I finally went back and finished reading this story since I lost track of it. I know that you haven't updated this story in a while, and of course, I hope you do when you're ready!

I'd like to see the loose ends get all tied up, some good closure. You still have left some previous plot elements left open, such as Julian's letter. Well, it would be great if at some point, you will continue on this story and complete it.

You don't need to hurry. But when you're back in the swing of things, I'll be looking forward to the following chapters. :)
bayumlikedayum chapter 68 . 7/3/2014
Hiya :) just wanted to say really quickly that I enjoyed this story! I read it in like one day haha. I was rewatching Band of Brothers because I'm rewriting Memoirs of a Girl and I suddenly decided that I really, really loved Doc Roe haha so I decided to read a few fanfictions. I'm shocked by how few there are, actually. And so I was expecting all of them to be either 1) no good or 2) like, only eight chapters long, but yours was definitely a pleasant surprise! I was shocked that your story didn't have more reviews and favorites, but I promise you it's not because you're a crap writer, because you aren't. It's only because Emilie was on the German side (which, by the way, was a great idea! Being different from the other fanfictions is a hard thing to accomplish and you did it from the very start). Anyway, I was really disappointed that you haven't finished the story. I want to know how her and Gene end up! (Obviously together, but you know what I mean.) I need closure! Even if you never post the final few chapters, I'd still like to congratulate you on a great story. :) You're awesome!
beth.rodrigues.77 chapter 68 . 3/28/2013
Hey! Do not abandon your story: (I know that time is very short time to do so many things, but please, try refreshing! I'm enchanted by her character, the things she has gone and past. Please update! bye!
xl3utterflyx chapter 68 . 1/13/2013
I finally caught up with the current events of the story. This is so awesome, I'm sad there's nothing more to read of it :(

Please UPDATE! :D
xl3utterflyx chapter 36 . 1/8/2013
Wonderful story of what I've read so far. I know I might be a little slow off the mark and I'm not sure if you've finished this story yet, but I'd love to see things from Gene 's point of view. Not first person or anything, just what's happening behind his line, too. Like, how would the boys have reacted to his jacket being stained with tears and such.

However, excellent story of what I've read so far. Thank you for this :D

Update if you still have more to we write, of course.
Mad Madi007 chapter 68 . 12/20/2012
Hey! It's me, previously been put down as Micki :) I've posted my story if you want to read it. It's called 'Saving Wrong'. It'd really mean a lot if you read it seeing as after reading your story I really couldnt help myself. :) I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Micki chapter 68 . 12/19/2012
Ahhh! Another wait, at least it's not the end of the story yet! You know after reading your story I though I my as well start my own :) I'm not entirely sure just yet who I might pair my character with but I thought once I've written it you might like to read it. :) I just love this story, it makes my day when I see you've updated
Micki chapter 68 . 12/19/2012
Ahhhh! Another wait, well at least it's not ending. After reading your story I thought I m