Reviews for Of Beavers and Nutella
TeamLeo'sVeryOwnFlinxShipper chapter 1 . 3/1
Hahahahaha! Awesome! I love how Roy's the mature one and Wally and Dick are just being so immature and adorable.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh God I could not stop laughing! Took a while to read because I couldn't see the words very well thanks to squinty eyes from constantly laughing. Very good story! Could you write one where the Team is having a sort of story night and Robin tells them about stuff he did to Leaguers when he was younger? Think that would be very funny!

Oddly enough, this is often how my family's vacations usually end up. We always have a story to tell everyone that is completely and totally true, but sounds completely and totally made up (thank God we have cameras and cell phones). Couple years ago on a camping trip (irony right?), me and my two younger siblings were eating outside next to the fire pit in the middle of our camping lot. We had just shared a few of the grapes and peanuts we were eating for snacks with a couple red squirrels. When we got up to go put away our snacks (almost lunch, parents and grandparents almost back from town, and we weren't supposed to be snacking before lunch) we had failed to notice the arrival of several more squirrels. Parents and grandparents came back to the lot to see three kids being chased around by at least twenty squirrels with me screaming "They're after me Lucky Snacks!" (glad to know I had a sense of humor even in this situation). This was in reference to a similar incident that happened when I was six and staying with my grandparents at the camping lot. Only I had gone outside to eat my Lucky Charms, fed some to some blue jays, and was then chased around by a flock of the damn birds. My grandparents woke up at nine in the morning to seeing me running around screaming "They're after my Lucky Charms!" Grandpa thought that was better advertisement than the "stupid commercial with the midget green ginger".
kikigraysonwest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
that was so awesome there should be more
THEBOXGHOST113 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAH! BUT I WOULD AT LEAST SAY "I NEED MY NUTELLA BACK!' BUT I WOULDN'T ACTUALLY GO AFTER THE BEAVERS!111
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
OH MY GOSH! This was awesome, and funny, and pretty much everything else!
The Amber Author chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
DIE BEAVERS,DIE!
. Total Crack
goodstoryfan chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Hilarious! I was rolling in the floor laughing! :D
ArkieR chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This is hilarious! XDDD How does this not have more reviews?
pnlp434 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I loved it! I especially loved the line "MY HAZELNUT SPREAD!"
Megan81159 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh my goodness, that was a riot! The thought of Bruce throwing a shoe at some furry rodents was hilarious (I also love how he just disabled the locks), and imagining a delusional Kid Flash and a hyperactive Robin, both barely even tweens, cracked me up! It's a wonder how Roy stays friends with those maniacs :) Anyway, loved the story, keep on writing!
lego50 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This was really good I'm in a good mood again my brothers and mom and dad ok yes that all the household but they put me in bad mood now I good
TSRowenwood chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I was laughing through the entire thing! It was hilarious!

TSRowenwood
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
XDDDDDD This story made me laugh so hard I cried!
AmbrosiaMaestro chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I'm the same way with my chocolate. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY messes with a PMSing teen's chocolate. Especially one with a good arm and surprisingly accurate aim. *evil grin*
this was adorable! I love how you portrayed Wally! So cute!
Too lazy to log in,
-Amb
Aiedail chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This story was so funny I kept bursting out in laughter every few minuits.*-*