Reviews for Chancellorsville
Puck and Kyo chapter 1 . 1/21
:) so happy! Love these two as a couple, but can barely find any fanfiction for them! And such a good one that reflects the authors style too! Great job!
shakes8 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I just died of freaking adorableness. I love these two as a couple!
Epona789 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
oooh damn, I love it. I dunno why but I think this scene might have really happened in the book! thanks for this!
EvaWinters chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Damn, this was awesome. The writing style really is reminiscent of the original, and the characters are in character. Loved it.
I always did kind of wonder exactly how boys nearing puberty up in space dealt with their hormones. It always seemed like in the book that the students were too busy to even think about this, but I always just assumed it had to happen behind closed doors or something.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Just watched the movie of Ender's Game today and went to look for fanfiction, and while I may not have read the book (yet), I do believe you've captured the characters pretty well and I even read it in their voices and thoughts.
rabbah chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Dhitfjtsd. I have just died; you have killed me. This was just so amazing and epic and awesome and beautiful. Thank you so much for posting this.
SwingingRobin chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Just lovely! _
Clarke12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
By far the best EG fic I've ever come across. Thank you for staying true to Card's style and bringing depth to the story through The use of historical figures. Excellent story, I hope to see more EG fic from you!
Lilly chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is incredibly cute 3
KEEP WRITING!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is wonderfully written. Nice work!
Schizoid7Loner chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Short sweet and to the point.

Lovely, thank you very much for writing this, I especially liked the line where Ender talks about boys and girls and how "he hardly noticed there was a difference between the two."

You'de be hard pressed to find someone like that nowadays.