Reviews for Child of Darkness
Please update isabella you have written such a great story and we still want to how the guys get Diana back,nick and cassie and adam's predicament
Lizzy chapter 2 . 3/22
Please update!
Suzanne chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I know you are probably super busy, but I hope this will encourage you to find a pocket of time and keep writing. It is so good. I love this Nick. He sounds so great, more like LJ's Nick was meant to be. I think she always envisioned Adam and Cassie together, although we will never know since she couldn't finish that series either. Even if you only update once a year, I will still be reading!
Nikki chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Wonder what faye's gona do when she finds out about nick and cassie
Coletterby chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Yay! Nick and Cassie! I liked the moment with Deborah at the end too. It made me laugh. Can't wait to read more!
ballyhara47 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Nice chapter! Love the ending with Deb finding Cassie and Nick out. I have to admit that I totally think your story is way better than Temptation because there Cassie doesn't even recognize her feelings for Nick even though they are totally there.

Keep at it! And good luck with your original fiction too.
katslam chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
i use to ship adam and cassie. now im beginning to really think that nick /cassie are meant for each other. you are an amazing writer. please update soon. the way you describe their love is prolific and i couldnt be happier with the plot.
Cyanide's Sweet Tooth Suicide chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Holy... I have no words but you definitely just earned my follow. Nothin' that drives my heart like Nick/Cassie.
merlinsc chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Great work on this. Are you adding to this fic or writing any more secret circle ones? I hope you can.
hauwiey chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
pleasa continue the story
Tatiana chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Please update soon
Don't leave us in thin air, please
ForeverMusic chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Do I sense a return trip to Nebraska...? that'd be fun :) love Nick and Cassie together - always have, always will :D
deegee915 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Arrrgggghhh ! *squelling* u updated ! I knew it ! I love nick and cassie, yes ! They finally did IT ! Thank you, thank you. Em hoping for an update soon .. (s' that possible ?) Haha, just happy u updated !
booklover457 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
you should have cassie have to turn to her own dark magic to rescue dianna like dads side of the magic
nemesis chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Wow,this is so awesome,so cassie and nick moment jst shifts the story into a totally new gear!