Reviews for Power Rangers VS Super Sentai: Forgotten Sentai
alicia chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
It is a pointless chapter of transformation but the funny thing is JAKQ Dengekitai's transformation(except Big One though). I mean It's so funny, where did their strengthening capsule come from and how long would it take to transform...And then they came back.. Also Nobuo's comment about waiting Samurai to transform. I'm subscribing this.
I already see the picture of Ninja Captor. Honestly if I say something about it...Their costume makes me not going to take their fighting seriously and hate to admit it, Battle Fever J has better costume than them and I started to warm up to Miss America's costume in Gokaiger(I mean they reinnovate Miss America's costume a bit)
NeoStriderTahj1989 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Nice job
Dragon-Kid90 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Next time...

- Bring back Sayaka Honiden. Nobuo/Sayaka rules.
- If the AkibaRangers take place in a world where... is a TV Show, and the official Super Sentai Series are shows within the TV show. Nobuo would guess if Gai is the imaginary Gai Ikari or his actor Junya Ikeda.
- Also... bring back Malshina, this time with the imaginary Zonette, Shibolena, Shelinda and Kegalesia. So Divatox, Karone, Trakeena and Tenaya would be shocked when they realize how suggestive are their Sentai counterparts.