Reviews for The Pony Infatuation
989fox989 chapter 1 . 6/18
big fan of both MLP and TBBT, and this fic was absolutely amazing. Loved it from start to finish.
Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
*hysteria ensues* DEATH NOTE! That's the only reasons I clicked this fic! Mini Sheldon (me1 life: 0
Serefin chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
For once, I agree with Sheldon: Pinkie Pie is best pony.
cabralfan27 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
SE-QUEL! SE-QUEL! SE-QUEL!

Seriously though, can you please do a sequel to this?
nightelf37 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Raj. Shoehorning the series to others is not good brony behavior. Good thing you fixed your attitude somewhat.

Everyone's a brony. Yay.
Brother Mouse chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This sums up the brony community rather well in my opinion. I'm, well I guess friends, with a brony and I've watched the show a few times. And it actually is a good show. Whilst my friend is nowhere as extreme as Raj and his off-screen bronies. To be honest, I myself see MLP as one of those cartoons that hits almost everything right and the way Raj sticks to the fandom is how most true bronies stand tall about their love of the series. You the author have done something that most fanfic authors, such as myself, aspire to do: make the fic seem like it belongs on screen. I commend you and salute you!
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is fantastic. I could totally see this being an episode. Thank you.
afterimage93 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Out the entire BBT gang, I could really see Raj discovering Ponies. Props to you, dear sir.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Great story! I love how Raj is able to stand up for himself, along with bronyism in general. Makes me proud to be part of the fandom.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was hilarious! Even though I've read plenty of both, this is my favorite fic involving ponies and Big Bang. Even though BB is very accurate with modern geek culture, I'm surprised they never mentioned the brony phenomenon yet, or even any real anime. I imagine if Chuck Lorre ever saw this fic somehow, he'd want to make an episode like it. A great big brohoof to you, my friend.
321Haruko123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wow... I can't believe how in-character everyone is... I can almost see this as an actual episode. Great Job!
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh wow. This. This was just so perfect and brilliant. Raj becoming a Brony. Just...wow. XD
kirbymetakinght chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
very good but where the hell did kwpkie come from
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Awwwww...Raj makes such a cute Brony! My friend Devin is a Brony, and Raj's enthusiasm reminded me so much of him. Devin also had that Fluttershy "Yay!" shirt. Lol, I wish i could make Raj real...I'd have something to occupy my time (namely, figuring how to seduce him without getting him drunk) and Devin would have a new best friend!

Anyway, i loved your fic, it made me laugh. None of the characters were at all OOC, which is really difficult to manage with Sheldon and Leonard, at least in my opinion.

This fic made me smile! Thank you. Stay awesome!

Peace
Love
and Recycle

That Crazy Hippie Gurl
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is hilariously funny, beautifully written, true to the characters, and possibly the most epic pairing of two televisions shows I've ever seen. Love Big Bang, love MLP ... god bless and thank you for writing this.