Reviews for Get Free
bandits pesty uncle chapter 26 . 11/30/2012
Is it bad that I think I'm the best writer ever? Is it bad that I think this is amazing? I just love myself so fricking much!
Midnite17XP chapter 34 . 11/5/2012
Is there a sequel? If there is send me a message please :D
Makorra4 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
It's good. But I hate it! There are some parts I like but I'm not into the hole abusesing thing. But if I was I think I would like it.
AshaTwiHard72 chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
This is horrible and I wish so bad that I had nvr read this it's disturbing and I think that for you to even write this your head must be really fucked up
LadyIce5 chapter 34 . 10/4/2012
The triplets are having nightmares...I hope the spirits are not strong enough to come out and cause havoc. Leah and Embry are getting married...I hope they never imprint on someone else...they deserve to be happy. A reunion is in the future ...Will this be the first time that the triplets are together? Will there be a sequel to this story? Thanks for the epilogue. :)
curiosity-striks-the-mind chapter 34 . 10/4/2012
cool chipi!:)
curiosity-striks-the-mind chapter 21 . 9/1/2012
really great story but the chapters are the perfict langth... not too short or to long!:):):)
LadyIce5 chapter 33 . 8/16/2012
It's sad that the triplets are separated. Edward will have a hard time with Mason at the beginning but it should get easier with the Cullens help. Rose and Emmett have their own family now. I do hope they all keep in touch. I thought Mason bit Bella twice. I guess it wasn't enough to change her. Will there be a sequel? Thank you so much for sharing your story with us.
Team Jacob 0729 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow. This is terrible. Can't believe someone would turn this story around this way.
LadyIce5 chapter 31 . 8/11/2012
Seth imprinted...I hope he is strong enough to keep her alive.
Hanni98 chapter 33 . 8/10/2012
Update soooooon!
Hanni98 chapter 25 . 8/9/2012
Don't leave me here! Page flip! Next chapter! Hurry!
Fanofyours chapter 25 . 8/9/2012
I understand that it's supposed to be angst-y, but their hasn't been much progression. How long will he just be chasing her? Nothing new has happened. I like this story a lot.
LadyIce5 chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
Edward has a son. I hope they can safely remove him from the womb so that the others can continue to grow. I wonder...will Bella leave her son with Edward so that he can raise him with his family? Jacob will not accept him in his house. Thanks for updating.
Hanni98 chapter 22 . 8/7/2012
Can you make Bells and Jacob work things out and them to live happily ever after :) please!Great story and update SOON!