Reviews for Lovelorn
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Sometimes, as sad as it was, love really isn't enough. Either the person's too consumed in their addiction or there was never really love in the first place. I thought you did a good job
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Absolutely beautiful, it completely blew me away. Her emotions shone through so clearly and her thoughts, fears, loneliness was so perfectly written.
labadabadoobah chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
great!it breaks my heart /3 in a good way :P
MTBlack chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I wasn't going to review today, didn't want to have nothing to do with YJ because after today's episode everything makes me cry, but I checked my list of unreviewed fanfics and this followed so I had two. Because it is painful to read, because unrequited love or sth like that it's not nice, but you sorta know they have like a happy ending so... I enjoyed re-reading it because I like how you portray Jade. You can make her in love and still IC, which I found as sth very difficult to do.. so congrats on that :)

I really like that sort of chronology she had, like realizing she had left him, that she had fallen in love and that she had to sorta forget it or live with it and all the consequences that being in love and not feeling love implies. I think it took her years to really really really fall for him, and something, which i don't think it was lian, make her realize that he was like dragging him to some sort of hell. Maybe Artemis and Wally make her realize of that, I dunno, your fics make me ramble.

Yep, thanks for sharing :)

Pd: I didn't know was lovelorn was, I thought it was something nice. Then, because of the summary I thought the fic should be a bit depressing but nice, because lovelorn sounds nice, better than in Spanish (mal de amores, too long) What I'm trying to say is thanks for improving my vocabulary :)
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow, I feel so bad for her... Great, great story.
leafysummers chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
It was very angsty, but it was also very good! :)
anon chapter 1 . 6/26/2012