Reviews for To Hear The Angels
Jessie chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Ich LIEBE diese Geschichte! (I LOVE this story!) You get to see a totally different side of Bella and Carlisle. I love the fact that Carlisle could sing like an angel from Heaven if he really wanted to. Just a hint: when a story is 7,839 words long, make it into multiple chapters, please! Just for all of our sanities. Gro├če Arbeit! (Great job!)
Blairx6661 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I really enjoyed this. Your writing is very good :)
dfly chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
What a beautifully written story. I would love to read more from you! You capture Carlisle so well and he is my favorite!
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That was absolutely wonderful! Even better having read A Wreath of Thistles first!
Yodes chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
So sweet story :))
Kageyjay chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I like it! I especially like Carlisle singing.
Phoenixhp5 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
awwww, so freaking sweet! definitely my fav of the three!
DarthSolus chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh, these stories just keep getting better and better! You're finding depth and breath in the characters that I have never imagined.

Carlisle as an OCD? You know, it makes sense. And I always thought Carlisle must sing quite well, though he never gets the chance in the Saga.
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
naaaaww Carlisle was so cute! Very sweet, I loved it. I want to hear him sing now...I bet it would be magic...
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was lovely. Nice to have Christmas in July. This is the first of your stories and it won't be the last.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
very sweet, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Beautiful
SLKerouac chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
What a nice Christmas story. Carlisle was always so forgotten but Bellla wanted to bring him back into the whole family. The way she does with "little gem" was perfect. Carlisle is the perfect grandfather and he liked to spend time with Reneesmee. Bella is the brinding source for this family. Thank you for this short story.
As The Snow Falls chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh this is absolutely gorgeous! I love any Bella/Carlisle interaction and this is just so touching.

Carlisle with Renesmee is just precious and I hope we actually get to see a scene with them in the movie. I adore how you portray Carlisle and the scene with him singing to Renesmee is a true favourite :)