Reviews for Across The Universe
madmadrox chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
im so happy you updated again! matt and peter are so cute together, i love this story so much!
Boss-ay chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
Ohmigosh you actually continued it! And you left it on a cliff hanger! *Dies* Thank you sooooooooooo much! You even referenced Foggy! You're the best
Boss-ay chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
No please tell me this isn't the end I enjoyed this so very much. Also, let me please request that if this continues please don't make Matt and Peter in a romantic relationship...it's not that I'm against homosexuality (I'm a lesbian, sooooo) Like, I'm fine if you make Peter gay to keep with continuity, but I feel like with Matt...he's one of those characters I jus can't imagine being gay. Maybe it's because of the many, many women he's banged over the course of his comic (Including Elektra and Black Widow who are damn fine) But that's just my opinion. You can do what you want. (You should totally ship Spiderman and Robin . )
SatanBing chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
Please do more I am enjoying this
wittyusernames chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
AHAHHAAH
Gloomy Ruby chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
This is so terrible I want to gauge my eyes out
Bloodheart chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
love how you added that science joke in there. for the part of robin, daredevil, and spidey being gay, I love it huge shipper of BirdFlash too so... :D. (birdflash is robin and kid flash)
bluesz chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Me gustarĂ­a que lo continuaras, por favor!
CroatianDWgeek chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
I hope something happens soon.
Ren O'neil chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
more please. I love it.
Hexal chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
i really like this story but is hasnt been up dated 4 so long so plzzz up date it
bats-randomness chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
oh i thought when you shipped them you did it as like best friends but whatevs i don't mind if they're couples lol hope he makes him wear that shirt!:D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
SPIDERMAN IS IN THIS OH LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
bats-randomness chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
can't wait for an update but how will DD see when they go to the mall?
bats-randomness chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
lol he couldn't remember his name xD and spiderman would give him a hug!