Reviews for Harry Potter: The Ending Is Just The Beginning Repeating
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 4/2
This is so sad but also so happy ugh feelllllllllllllssssss...
Emily Squigglmon chapter 1 . 2/13
I just can't imagine Lucius being pregnant, shopping for baby clothes. It's just too funny.
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
oh my god
this is so sad!
RomanceLover646 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
OMG! THIS STORY MADE ME CRY!
repeatedmadness chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Awwwwww so sweet
AccioWolfstar chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh god, this was beautiful. I was crying in class :')
I love how Lucius actually has feelings for Sirius, unlike how in most fanfics where he's a total ass.
Love it!
mattdombast chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
so sad
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
it is sad because i want syrus with both his dads
AthousandSplendidMoons chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I'm not sure if this is a happy ending or a tragedy. What a beautiful story thou.
Shlebs18 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Is it completely pathetic that I cried reading fanfiction?
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
But even the darkest wizards wouldn't force the death of an unborn child.
And that might explain why Lord Voldemort hasn't attacked Harry as soon as he was born, but waited instead for Harry to be about one year old, and even then he wished to give them painless deaths.
It's a sad, nostalgic story, of pain and loss, of pain and freedom, of dusk and dawn, of prejudice and understanding, of bonds surviving through the wars never ending, of premonition and recognition... Thank you for the hope you have given, though I am afraid that in eyes of most people Lucius is not yet forgiven, I shall consider their opinion irrelevant, for they do not know, or deserve to know, or wish to find out, the truth, for the sheep of society are of liars generally reverent. I hope I do not sound belligerent; I admire Lucius Malfoy, and I have liked your story, though not the events of death that happened within it.
BSolomon chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I can not get enough of this story it tugs at your heart it is bitter sweet every time I read it. Can you do this once again? great short story
Aikaru chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I liked it.I still don't get why Made For Each Other was you should inquire about it.
the big sister chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
That. Made. Me. CRY! It was so cute and sad and good!
BSolomon chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This story is to good to end here