Reviews for Past
Dagger52 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Great stroy
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Well all have an idea of how Shego became as she is now. Hopefully Drakken can live through this and she can get help with those memories.

zzzoo99 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
aw man i would like if the story was longer
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Reliving 'that day', with Shego and her family may give some understanding of the people who became Heroes and Villains, eventually.

And it looks like Wade and Rufus are about to pull them back shortly, too.

zzzoo99 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
love it can t wait for more
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
So I guess the trio get to see the birth of Team Go, while Sheila's trying to kill one of her brothers... Man they really loved to harsh on each other. The powers just made it more colorful, that's all.

So Rufus has found the gadget that started this? Hope Wade can figure out what he's got to do to bring them back.

zzzoo99 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
great chapter i love it please update soon don t wanna wait to long :)
csi-dragon101 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
please update soon
Data Seeker chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Hi

Nice chapter. Some areas are good, but the paragraphs are confusing. The basic story progression is good, but it feels incomplete somehow.

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing is offensive.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

zzzoo99 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
YES you updated
every chapter is more awesome than the last
i love your story
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Another memory relived for them...Shego's brothers really were a pain.

But maybe Rufus can help end this.

Data Seeker chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Hi

The basic plot is interesting, but the crammed paragraphs make it very hard to read.

I think you did the character portrayal good, but its hard to tell how good because of the paragraphs.

The basic plot where Kim meets young Shego was interesting (and the complication that arisen).

The part with Wade communicating with Rufus to rescue Kim, Ron and Drakken was basically good.

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing is offensive. I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Hi

The basic story plot is interesting, but there are problems.

the prime problem is paragraphs. Their so crammed together that its very hard to read.
Some areas might need improvement, but I can't be certain due to the paragraphs.

The beginning with Drakken, Kim and Ron finding themselves in a strange place and meet Shego and her brothers (when they are children) was amusing, though hard to read.

The part where Rufus contacts Wade about the sitch was amusing, and the plot involving the device was amusing and the danger they are in.

Also, there are a few holes in the plot. The memory device, the basic idea is good, but why did Drakken build it (or steal or whatever)? How does it fit into his "Take over the World plans"?

Also, when the device transported Kim, Drakken and Ron into Shego's memory, what happened to Shego's body? Is it unconscious on the floor and you forgot to write it, or what?

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing is offensive.

Sorry if my review isn't flattering. But that's all I could write. God bless.

Data Seeker chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Hi

I am curious which is why I decided to check out your work.

As for the quality, the prime problem is paragraphs. The stuff is too crammed, making the reading very difficult.

The basic plot with Kim and Ron arriving to stop Drakken and Shego was amusing and flowed well. Some of the dialog fit too.

Now the device has malfunctioned and we don't know what happened.

The wholesome standards are high thus far.

The language is clean.
Nothing is suggestively offensive.
No extreme violence or any other vile content.

Sorry that I can't say more, but its hard to read. God bless.

zzzoo99 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i like it more and more
i really can t stop thinking about this story
i hope you update soon please