Reviews for Bloodstained Tears
izaya2014 chapter 2 . 4/2
i do remember a promise of two more endings
CynicalInkSlinger chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
I like this! Update it! Particularly as there seem to many better ending options...
sleepHAwhoneedsit chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
So, first I will start off with you write well. I enjoy your style and how you present the story. I am too much a hopeless romantic to actually like this ending however, I respect how it was written just not my cup of tea. But I can't wait to see your other versions an I hope at least one contains a Happily Ever After just cause I am lame like that:)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
BEASBeth: you updated this fanfic? SWEET! I thought the one chapter wa good, but updating it and giving it a second chapter is even better! Thank you!
DoulosAnastasis chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Do please post your ending(s?) soon - I'm curious as to how you would end the story. This is an interesting deviation from the canon plot; I like to think of Hatter as the self-sacrificing hero-type. But this is too sad! How will you end it now? Update, please!
Galimatias chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Please update! No Hatter! Alice needs you!
FluffshipIsMagic chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
It's beautiful... Really interesting. I would love to see an ending where Hatter survives, an ending where Alice pulls a Juliet and dies with him, or an ending where Hatter dies and Alice and her father live. The latter scenario would be interesting to expand on, especially Carol's reaction if the father came home. Please continue, I really love this!
Pica Britanica chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
*Gasp* This is awesome, and somewhat tear-jerking. I really like it.
lewisgirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I think it is a big twist to the story and I can't wait to read what else you have to right for it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Just don't let him die, please, don't let him die. But I'm really looking forward for what ending you'll choose.