Reviews for Watch Me
Hebi R chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
I don't think she is being all that mean when the individual she is angry at did in fact help kill her friends, kidnap her, and bring her to a community run by a cannibal/rapist. That he may not have wanted to do so is not something she should have to worry about at this point. Considering what has just happened, I think the lady is perfectly justified in lashing out.
TheHawksRock25 chapter 17 . 6/25/2015
They did the dirty! Yay! I love your story so much! I can't wait for the next update! I really liked how they were able to connect and you could tell as you read it how committed they are to each other.
cutterjohns chapter 17 . 6/18/2015
Oh my God, I feel /so/ bad I didn't review the last chapter! Like… really really awful. My time and priorities were skewed for months and I've just begun straightening myself out. I did really enjoy the last update, especially the interactions between Rory and the Keeper. I remember getting chills when he told her that it was up to her to stop Hades and to unite the clans. As for the gap in updates, don't worry about it. Inspiration is a fickle, fleeting thing. I haven't updated Winds of Change in nearly a year and I still don't know when the next update will be, since my muse for that story just won't cooperate and I have so many other things I'm more focused on writing… eventually.

And of course I really loved this chapter too! I waited /three years/ for Stabber and Rory to do the deed, and let me tell you, it didn't disappoint! Slow-burn relationships are my absolute favourite and the way you handled theirs has been really sweet and an absolute delight to read. I definitely plan to re-read this entire story in the near future, from beginning to end, just to see it unfold. Rory's character development has been great as well. You give her character so much life and spunk and realism and you make me really care what happens to her, which is a rare thing with OCs in this fandom. It's so good to see her finally happy, especially when you think about how horrifying her circumstances were when we were first introduced to her back in 2012.

Anyway, I look forward to whatever you decide to post next, whether it be an update for this story or the next chapter to your other HHE fic or something else entirely! Keep up the wonderful work, Kaety! You really help spur my muse for this fandom and keep my love for it strong!
Mrs.MalikMerazTomlinson chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
I love HHE fics, so this is very good. i love it
FloodFeSTeR chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
You did take awful long time! But it was totally worth the wait!
cutterjohns chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
I'm so sorry this took me so long to review! Time got away from me. :( Anyway, I'm so happy to inspire you and am loving this story! You write almost everyone in such a likeable manner and each give them a unique personality. Stabber and Rory have a really sweet and realistic romance forming here, and I'm glad they're becoming more aware of their feelings for each other.

I'm super-excited to see where the whole war with Hades goes! The flashback with Cham and Letch was a nice touch. Poor babies, getting beat on like that. DX Hades deserves whatever is coming to him. Still... he's a scary motherfucker and I can't help but worry about Stabber going toe-to-toe with him for obvious reasons.

I love your stories and really hope you post something new soon! :D Are you still going to write that Goggle/Lynn fic? I'm curious about it!
FloodFeSTeR chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
Holy crap its been so long since I read this story! I. I feel bad. Anyway, this chapter was fo f-ing fantastic! They kissed!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
GAH! Sorry it's taken so long for me to review! This update was lovely, as always. I really enjoyed what you did here. You have such an effective, flowing writing style that anything you choose to write is just so nice to read. Effortless.

And the events of the chapter? OMGOMGOMG! They kissed! I squealed. I do not regret it. I thought it was sweet how Rory was insecure and apologzing for it and Stabber didn't mind at all. They are just too sweet together.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
I love this story :3 your writing is just beautifully vivid and its always a pleasure to see an update from you! I don't always review (i know I should lol) but i'm always roaming around this fanfiction hoping tosee am update from you . you're my favorite!
cutterjohns chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
I LOVED THIS! X3 Best chapter yet in my opinion! I really enjoy your writing style - how vivid your descriptions are and the portrayal of these characters. You definitely have a way of getting the readers care about Rory and Stabber and what happens to them! They feel like real, three-dimensional people, and are very relatable. Wish I could say that about most stories in this category, but I guess that's to be expected in a horror fandom.

And of course: THEY FINALLY KISSED! *dies* AWWWWW! It was so *cute* and I just adore how you're developing their relationship! Finally, they're opening up to each other! I'm glad you ended the chapter on such a happy, light-hearted note, particularly the last line. After all they've been through and all the drama in their future, I think these two have earned it.

I really hope you update this again soon! :D I can never get enough of your awesome story!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
Not boring at all! Definitely not! I really enjoyed this chapter!

I find Rory's views extremely realistic. It's so nice to have an OC of this caliber in the fandom. Her interactions with Stabber this chapter were...well, I fangirled quite a bit. You have this way of writing that is just so emotional and simple and cuts deep to the matter. Just great stuff.

The fact that Stabber just wanted to watch her clean dishes was something I found incredibly sweet. It's something so mundane - cleaning dishes - and he just wanted to watch her...gosh. So sweet.

Ahem, anyway. Great stuff! Can't wait to read more! :D
Dance Elle Dance chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
Negative! Okay, cool! I'm glad.

Adored this chapter. I especially loved the interactions between Clyde and Missy and then Clyde saying that Chameleon would play hide and seek with him! XD So adorable I can't even... Gosh. And then this:

("I love her, more than anythin' in this world. I love her because she is strong, because she is beautiful, courageous, and kind. If she asked for somethin', I would not sleep until she got it. I would die for her, kill for her. I LIVE for her.")

Totally killed me right there. Oh, my shipper heart will not recover. XD

*So* good. Seriously, this fic is love. You're just a really talented writer. Excited to read more!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Amazing, as always! :)

I adore how you write Stabber. You flesh him out very nicely. Admittedly, I haven't thought much about Stabber until this fic, and it's just really nice to read about him. I love how you make his thoughts seem so fluid and nice to read.

Just really awesome work! I admire what you're doing here!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
I am soooo sorry it has taken so long to review! But gahh! This chapter was epic. I really loved the sense of...home, that you provided here. I especially enjoyed the conversations between Rory and the other characters where they compliment her on her new look and they just seemed to care a lot about her.

But oh gosh! What if she's pregant! :O On to the next chapter!

Great stuff, as always!
cutterjohns chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
Don't trim anything, please! This was perfect, and far from boring. Not all chapters have to be action-packed, after all. :) Developing the plot and characters is important too, after all! And I always like reading about Stabber and Rory's budding relationship. They're just too cute!

The little scene between Rory and Chameleon was a nice touch as well. I found it very insightful on both the characters' behalf (especially Cham's explanation of normalcy) and your own as the author. It is important she develops other friendships amongst the clans, after all, especially with that war threat looming over everyone's heads.

Back to Rory and Stabber - I'm definitely seeing some progress! They HUGGED! X3 That was such an adorable moment! And I awww'd at the part where he says he doesn't want her to be scared. I really feel for Rory - her thoughts and feelings are so relatable. Especially upon seeing the guy she likes without a shirt! XD What girl *wouldn't* act that way, really?

I'm really excited to see what will happen next! I guess Rory didn't get pregnant from the rape at the beginning, then? Thank God...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »