Reviews for One In The Same
TimeLadySpitfire chapter 1 . 5/27
I found this story not too long ago and I would love to see an update for it. You're one of my first favorite authors on here and with good reason: you're story-telling is absolutely amazing! I always get hooked and can't stop reading until the end and then I want more! I await your next update eagerly.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 10/3/2017
Kay so I usually don't leave reviews until I reach the last chapter but I FREAKING FLIPPED OUT WHEN YOU ASKED IF YOU SHOULD PAIR HER WITH A TOASTER I'M STILL LAUGHING HOLY SMOKES YOU'RE AWESOME.
Awesome chapter!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 21 . 9/28/2017
You have no idea how badly I laughed In this one and I thank you from that. My mom is a medic and boy does she scare me when gets in that mood
skye-speedy chapter 9 . 9/24/2017
Good chapter
adelphe24 chapter 21 . 9/15/2017
I'm know this hasn't been us dated in awhile, but I'm imagining the first time the twins see her race her her jimmy.
I think they might be impressed.

Lovely story!
Not Mary sue, very well done. I have hopes one day you might return to this.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/26/2017
Update? Do you still write? Hope you are doing well.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/26/2017
I absolutely adore your writing. "Grab it by the horns" was addicting, and I'm currently reading "One in the same". I applaud you, as well as hope you keep writing.
Til' all are one chapter 21 . 10/22/2016
1) You're an amazing writer. 2) I love this story. All I have to say
Sexxy Vampire 16 chapter 21 . 8/3/2016
I love your writing. Maybe one day you will get your muse for this story again and I'll find out what happens to torrie and the girls. But until then I hope everything is OK and the best of luck with your writing :)
BiteMeBro522 chapter 21 . 4/18/2016
You need to update! This is such a good story!

Update soon! Write On ~BMB
Guest chapter 21 . 2/4/2016
Please please please update soon
Tb chapter 21 . 9/18/2015
Awesome sorry for not reviewing i forget and just wanna read poor kid never had that hottest itss been here was 25-29 ? dunno it a record
MisstyX0007 chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
Haha beautiful nightmare I wanted to look it up say that to my mom
MisstyX0007 chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
I love it! K have more words but class is calling
Reader103 chapter 21 . 6/16/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon