Reviews for One In The Same
Til' all are one chapter 21 . 10/22/2016
1) You're an amazing writer. 2) I love this story. All I have to say
Sexxy Vampire 16 chapter 21 . 8/3/2016
I love your writing. Maybe one day you will get your muse for this story again and I'll find out what happens to torrie and the girls. But until then I hope everything is OK and the best of luck with your writing :)
BiteMeBro522 chapter 21 . 4/18/2016
You need to update! This is such a good story!

Update soon! Write On ~BMB
Guest chapter 21 . 2/4/2016
Please please please update soon
Tb chapter 21 . 9/18/2015
Awesome sorry for not reviewing i forget and just wanna read poor kid never had that hottest itss been here was 25-29 ? dunno it a record
MisstyX0007 chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
Haha beautiful nightmare I wanted to look it up say that to my mom
MisstyX0007 chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
I love it! K have more words but class is calling
Reader103 chapter 21 . 6/16/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon
Araytigre chapter 21 . 5/18/2015
This story is a lot of fun, I really enjoyed GIBTH, and this is a great compliment to it. The apparent relationship that Primus seemed to have with the Allspark was a little weird. I thought that it was funnier than all get out when Torrie threw the Crowbar at Ratchet, who is known to throw wrenches at the Autobots when they piss him off, a taste of his own medicine so to speak. I did find it interesting that after she had disabled Rumble, she had ingested some Energon (which she didn't tell anyone about), and while it didn't hurt her (as it should have), I also noticed that she didn't eat afterwards as every other human did ("I'm Not Hungry"). I wonder if she will tell anyone about the meeting she had with Primus now that it would appear that she has a Drone, and it will be interesting to see how that works out.

As I read through the story up to this point, I had noticed your poll as to who her Mate would be, and I was surprised at what you had gotten, while I do like the twins, and they were done very well in GIBTH, I personally think that it should be Jazz, as they are finally learning to respect and somewhat like each other with a small amount of trust on the side, and the only other Mech that comes close at this time is Ironhide, but he has Chromia, whereas the Twins are only using her for the adrenalin rush and the Wax while putting her down the rest of the time. Thank You. TTFN
TimeLadySpitfire chapter 21 . 12/27/2014
I love this story. Please do more!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
This is a very interesting story! I hope you resume it soon!
JerseyPrime23 chapter 21 . 5/22/2014
I really like this story so far. It's so different. I like how she doesn't take to the autobots right away and is slowly warming up to them. It makes for a very interesting story. I really can't wait to see where you to with this story. Please continue! It's so good so far! :)
The Cybertonium Warrior chapter 21 . 4/25/2014
You need to continue this.
The Cybertonium Warrior chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Love the new characters. Btw, Ford sucks! Dodge rules!
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 21 . 4/19/2014
yikes, poor torrie! she is just having a horrible week. love your story please update soon!