Reviews for Forgotten
Darkshadow008 chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
More please! I just recently started watching Prison Break...and I LOVE your fic!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Please update soon. Your story is so much better than other people's. I would like to read a fanfic that's actually good for once lol. PS there is an app called "Wattpad" where you can write your own stories for people to read. Don't know if you've heard of it before, but yeah. So anyway... Good story so far
maiidesuu chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
This story may be short and very much incomplete but I have to say its beautifully written and very well thought out, I truly hope the author will pick it back up and continue this wonderful story.
Shapeshifting Tango chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I do hope it is rather soon, my patience can only go so far lol. I am so curious as to where this story will go.
Louise24601 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Hey, still on the story, really hoping to see a new chapter updated soon, I miss the story ;) good luck with college and all
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I love it! cant wait to read more! please post soon
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
I love it sooo much! I cant wait to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
love it! please post another one now!
Shapeshifting Tango chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Ermagherd! I need you to post another installment soon! 3
Louise24601 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Hey! I'm so glad you updated again, I missed reading your story, and this was definitely my favourite chapter! I'm so glad Linc and Michael are standing up against T-bag for Lexi, even though she's not ready to get some help yet.
The ending was the best, that last line just killed me ! I'm really hoping you'll post a new chapter soon :)
Little Miss Fearless chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
AH! This story just keeps getting better and better! I am so intrigued about Alexia's past and what happened all those years ago that I keep coming back and rereading the chapters of this story just so I won't get too many withdrawl symptoms between updates. Haha! Am I dramatic... yes! :P UPDATE AGAIN SOON!

-Fearless
Little Miss Fearless chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
WHOA! Incredible update and so worth the wait! So T-Bag remembers Lexi? Why does this scare me? lol Continue the awesomeness, my friend! I shall be waiting as patiently as possibly for the next update. :D

-Fearless
Louise24601 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I'm so glad you updated ! This chapter was definetely the best ! So now we at least know that T-bag didn't hurt her (except of course if he's lying) but jeez ! Is she in trouble now !
You have to update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Louise24601 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Oh my god, tell me we'll get a new chapter soon ! I absolutely loved this chapter, and the cliffhanger was my favorite part ! You have to update soon !
I'll try to be patient :)
Little Miss Fearless chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Do you have any idea how much I love this story! The plotline, the way you write, Alexia's character, EVERYTHING... it's brilliant! And now you have me wondering about something... was Lexi one of the kids T-Bag kidnapped all those years ago? GAH! The anticipation is killing me! Haha. ;) Update soon and keep up the fantastic writing!