Reviews for Ad Infinitum
Hichitsuki-hime chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
hai ) thank you soooooooooooooo much for the new chapter ) It is deliciously long and very well written. I enjoyed the Mikage / Zen interaction very much and most certainly look forward to more )
It really threw me for a loop when it was uncovered that Apollo and Kagura/Amata (at least i hope i got the right name, he's really unremarkable and i keep forgetting the name all the time) were in reality the reincarnation of a DOG of all things. While it's not so hard to imagine with Apollo and Kagura behaving really animal like, Amata just seems to be much too delicate. And what about Rena/Crea? was that a personal twist, or did i miss the place when it turned out that she was also part of Apollonius?
Anyway, once again - congratulations on the marvelously great story, keep up the good work and I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter )
Hichitsuki-hime.
ShiroHachikuji chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Vegans is real LOL .
Hichitsuki-hime chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
oh my God ! this absolutely marvelous )))
When I finished watching Aquarion Evol, I was a bit disappointed that Zen / Mikage got only the short moments in the very end (((
I sincerely hope you don't abandon this fic, because I think you're doing a much better job than the idiot that made such a crammed ending ))
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Don't stop updating! I know you said the updates will be inconsistent but I hope the next few chapters will be quick! This is such a great story you've written so far!

OMG What a cliffhanger. I've always thought Crea's relationship with Zen was fishy, she was with him for so long there's gotta be a reason! I love your characterizations and how canon you've been keeping them. It's like something Kawamori or someone from the Aquarion EVOL staff wrote to appease the us fans after the finale, except it's on and focused on Mikage and Zen (and Crea?) and politics.

Truthfully I like the way Aquarion EVOL ended. It was cheesy but, like you said, everyone was happy. I'm a big time fan of Kagura and Mikono-san so episode 26 was also a bummer for me when Amata got her. Are you really considering making them together? If you are I bet you can make it somehow sound possible, going by the quality of what you've posted so far (minor grammar mistakes but it's no biggie). Or you can keep Amata with Mikono but please Please PLEASE don't keep their characters canon! I like how you've redeemed Kagura (I liked his relationship with Mikono but he was kinda stupid, I agree with the fandom) and Zessica (little miss weepy, omg, I fell in love with your fatherly moment between her and Zen or should I say "Apollonius?"). Can you do that for our two most useless characters? -.- Pretty please?

Hee hee your Apollonius is so cute. He's like Neo-DEAVA's pocket resident father! He's already acting daddy for Mikage and Zessica, except one wants to bang him and the other just realized he's "handsome" (wow, she sure knows how to pick them...do I detect a little crush?). For someone who's only watched up to episode 10, it's remarkable how in-character they all are. You included Mixy and Andy! Oh I can tell Andy's gonna be happy with his new arrangement.

Overall great story. I never would've expected such a good quality story in the Aquarion (because it's so little) but you've certainly raised the bar for sure. I can't wait to see what you come up next.

A fan (so you have something to call me beside "Guest")
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Nice cliffhanger.
I love your plot, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Most especially, I love how you characterize the characters here.
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I might be but you said it was post 26 but you might change the pair but that would throw of post 26 facts and how the story flows. but great work on this chapter
Ayame Tendou chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Do you like doing this to me? I hate you! Cliffhangers are evil and should not have been invented at all!

Moving on, great chapter. That's a twist for certain, very different but can be understandable considering that Celiane can and did slip into two. Why not, Apollonius? Mikage did split from Toma and still have his feelings and memories. However, here is an explanation for you to used.

Apollonius, a Shadow Angel, which means that his soul is different and is more powerful than normal human soul, which have countless possibles. When Apollonius is reborn, into a human body, the body can't handle the power of a Shadow Angel, which explains the two body split. That could also explain why 12,000 years and not like couple of hundreds of years earlier because Apollonius keep dieing or his body dieing early before he split up his soul. Because Apollonius is a Shadow Angel, he would have power to speed up his reincarnation, don't you think?

Thank you for the chapter! Please update soon! I mean it!
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
how would you change it from amata x mikono because then there be no aquarion love i could see kagura zessica and andy mix but amata mikono it's the bass of were you story starts but i'll just have to see what you do.
Ayame Tendou chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I want to be the first to review this. That being said. Congrats, you have a fan for your first Aquarion Evol story, that I can truly say, MY GOD, THAT IS AWESOME! You have the characters, even though it's only two people, in perfect sync. I always felt that Apollonius, who love Celiane that much, would neven love another person. I understand that Toma and Mikage are two different people and Fudo is also a different from Apollonius. Okay, I'm rambling. Apollonius, who love Celiane, enough to give up his wings, would love a cheap copy, no offense to Mikono or Siliva, because the way I see it, Apollonius love Celiane for herself and reincarnation or not, the two is not Celiane. I have to say, you got yourself a fan.