Reviews for As You Wish
Risa Dawn chapter 3 . 4/7
This was an enjoyable read. I wish more people would do Narnian stories and also more supernatural/Narnia crossovers. This was a true gem to find.
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Great combination! I loved the intertwining of the Last Battle and Supernatural. Very well written! Thanks for writing and posting
Jazzysauce chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Loved the story. A lot of people have trouble writing a good crossover between different worlds like this. But this was new, amazing, a great idea, and so much more. Thanks for writing and sharing this.
Goeno chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
I did enjoy this, and I am enjoying the Different Roads AU.
the shadow proves the sunshine chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
This is the perfect Supernatural/Narnia crossover.
As soon as I started watching Supernatural, I thought it had the potential to create an amazing cross-over fic with Narnia, but I couldn't place my finger on *why*. After all, Supernatural is so dark and depressing, and Narnia, even when bad things happen, does have a certain air of innocence- most people think of it as children's literature, after all.
And yet you've managed to do it while keeping true to the aspects and feel of both canons. I'm impressed! This is an instant favorite.
hatsunekiku chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
that was the most bizzare thing i have ever read... and it was AWESOME!
Song Offerings chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
That was...AMAZING! Where I once believed that Supernatural and Narnia were hard to make a crossover without ruining the Christianity in Narnia, you have done an outstanding job of weaving them BOTH together...
Calyn chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
I HAVE NO WORDS FOR HOW UNUTTERABLY BRILLIANT AND PERFECT THIS IS.

YES. YES. YES.

Agreed, Show's world-building is very messed up. This fixes *everything*. MAGNIFIQUE.
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
This was beautiful and I always feel so happy when I read about Aslan and stuff. I would love to talk to you about religion and stuff sometime. I hope we can...
Miyo86 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
You've done it again, and I'm not suprised. I gushed last time, and this is no different! I genuinely adore your writing style, and your subject matter ; ) You manage to honor Him while still including our favorite boys. And Narnia! I love the alternate universe you have built here-John's need, and Gabriel's restoration and Bobby and Cas...(And I was laughing with Missouri the whole time, I can just see her now!) Another story to be added to my favorites list. Keep writing, reaching out and touching your readers with this talent.
Eavis chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Oh, GABRIEL! Yes! This - this is Gabriel as he was meant to be! And this reconciling of Show with the Truth was one of the most masterful I have seen. Again, it so much reminds me of the Space Trilogy - with our Shadowed planet, the 'god' of it denying any and all access that he can from other worlds. But, as Aslan said, there are indeed cracks and crevices all over. Well told, mellonaemin.

Lion's Blessing,
Eavis
Eavis chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
By the Lion, this is magnificent! Gabriel was perfect, and the inhabitants of Narnia were so well written. As for Aslan Himself, there are not many who can write His voice so well as you have. Most excellently well told!

Lion's Blessing,
Eavis
AuntMo chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Oh, you weren't supposed to make me cry this early in the morning! But at least they were good tears. These kind of endings always bring good tears! I am glad you wrapped it up showing how it ended on the SPN Earth and letting us know what happened to Bobby and everyone else!
sylia91 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Oh, I like this world much better for the Winchesters though I guess Sam and Dean wouldn't have become such awesome hunters and warriors if not for their rather difficult upbringing.
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I really, really like this story! Aslan is awesome!