Reviews for The Mortal Son
Ally chapter 19 . 10/18/2012
Your welcome, I love Loki so much even though unusually prefer good over bad/evil, but Loki is a misguided misunderstood creature. And it was my pleasure to read this story, thank you Echelon8394 for sharing!
Echelon8394 chapter 19 . 10/13/2012
thanks Ally for your support. i really like Iron Man and Loki in Avengers because they're just great. there are more stories like this to come, thanks for reading :)
Ally chapter 19 . 10/13/2012
Great happily ever after, even if I prefer sad or suspense endings. This was a wonderful story to read all the way thanks for sharing! Lucas was a major influence in many peoples life, he shows how family is more important than anything. Guess that was the moral of the story. I believe he also changed the view of both the good and the evil. Thanks for the continuous updates, it's too bad I don't have an account I would follow you, but I'll keep ya bookmarked. Whos your favorite character from the avengers? Thank you for also replying to my comments, not many authors actually reply to their reviewers, keep up the good work. Ally
Ally chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
This is a chapter of relief, now you've got me liking King Laufey, which is odd...but ok. Haha, I'm just glad Luke's feeling better than dead. I'm really happy Loki got those stitches off. It was definitely LOL when they were out in Thor. I really love Luke's family they all care, even Sigyn. Reading the next chapter, Ally
Echelon8394 chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
Ally, everything will work out ;)
Ally chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
Interesring battle with the mutant, love how he turns giant. I'm really upset with Thor because if his reactions. I was scared when Vali changed I always fear that part but I'm happy that Nari lived but then again upset that Luke is injured! So I can't be normal right now. I just hope everything works out after, Addie is nice to him al the way.
Ally chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
Right, and thanks for replying to my incomprehension to the relationship b/w Thor and Sigyn :) Makes sense now, looking forward to more twist
Ally chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
This is a great chapter. Lucas is making a deadly bet...I live Thor's yelling. I did not see his mother a mutant until it slapped me and I'm just sitting/laying there going "...oh" Nice touch, I was afraid of what would happen to him I he did get hit hard-end of story :( but no, he lives! I still feel for Loki, Sigyn is a great mother, even to her husbands children. The story is reaching the climax! Looking forward to an update! SOON ...pls thanks
Echelon8394 chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
To Ally, Thor calls Sigyn sister bcuz she's Loki's wife and to Thor,Loki is still his brother. About the story i'm gonna twist even more and create something slightly dramatic. Stay tuned :)
Ally chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
No way, Lucas gets to go to Asgard! And all I can do is read about it. Nice twist to the story, poor Loki...I didn't know Thor and Sigyn were related?
Echelon8394 chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
haha, Ally, i may be the best in English among my friends but i totally suck at grammar. xD anyway, Loki is around. i'm gonna do bout him next. his other children and Sigyn are hiding somewhere where no one expect that they'll be there. i think Lucas deserve the love right? at least it'll let his mind off the premonition for a bit while )
Ally chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
Thats cute, he found love. Now where's Loki? Is he ok? What happened to him...*whinning* Loki Loki...Loki :)) Luke's a great guy at least someone doesn't judge him by his ancestry. Now what happened to his siblings? There's so much going on in this story I gotta know! It's keeping me up haha oh look at the time...
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Ahhhhh! OMG! Was that chapter actually dedicated to me?! *breathing* I had to check the comments to make sure I'm the only ally! Haha thank you soo much. I love the story, even though there are few grammatical error (FEW) I just breeze over them, cause all I wants the story, kk I'm moving on cause I want to read ch 14 I'll comment there:) thanks again!
Echelon8394 chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
dear Guest, i should've noticed tht. this is the reason why not to stay awake during exam. thanks for noticing xD
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
It should be "Stop Vali from a killing sphree" not "sphree killing".