Reviews for Fantasy can happen in Rio
Rob The Ara Macao chapter 27 . 6/13
Great chapter. It's really funny to read Juan is now trying to court Giselle. I want to know how it results. Ana playing soccer? That is unexpected.

Great job.
Strykeruk chapter 26 . 1/8
Hi Jixstun,

Once again another really good chapter. Glad to see you're still writing :)

I like that Juan is finally starting to 'see the light' and that it was a song that changed his mind. Hopefully he'll finally stop obsessing over Ana.

Looking forward to seeing more of this story whether things stay happy or not. :)

0Anonim0 chapter 25 . 9/28/2015
Well, it gives me some sort of reference to the Grays Sports Almanac :P
Strykeruk chapter 25 . 9/28/2015
Hi Jixstun,

glad to see you're still writing, although at a slow pace like me haha.
Anyway this was a good chapter and I hope you keep going strong.

TheWhisperingWarrior chapter 24 . 6/9/2015
Ugh Juan's still delusional...and also still a jerk.
Strykeruk chapter 24 . 6/9/2015
Hey Jixstun,

glad to see you back in the writers seat, you had me worried for a bit haha.

I like how the stories going but still have no idea where it's going to end, I suppose that's a good thing?

Keep up the great work and I hope to see another chapter soon :)

bluisamazing chapter 24 . 6/8/2015
Yay! New chapter, it was a good chapter
JeremyVD chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
Actually I like the idea of her being able to experience life as a human would be great, as was said though unless she can convince Jules to let her do this it won't be happening.
Rob The Ara Macao chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
I always suspected Ana had that idea in mind, now I know.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
I am guessing that vallesco is the bad guy and is working with the marmosets and is planning something bad, so please make the next chapter to where the bad guy revels himself.
Strykeruk chapter 22 . 10/17/2014
Hey Jixstun,

Another awesome chapter. Not much happened I'll admit but sometimes these chapters are just as important as the action packed ones.

It's good to see all the characters still getting along and quite funny to see Juan actually has someone who legitimately cares about him, sort of.

Anyway keep up the great work and I can't wait till you get the next chapter done.

Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Great story,I can see hints of both:cloudy with a chance of meatballs and the prequel story and update soon.
Renapizo chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
I'm loving this fic ;D 33 I'd lovee to see how this whole thing plays out, also JulesxAna ftw
Rob The Ara Macao chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
It was great to read a new chapter. Just as happened with the party at the jungle I want to know how everything goes at the branch.
Now I have a clear idea about the identity of this Leader.
Strykeruk chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
Hot damn Jixstun!

You certainly know how to make a good re-entry. I had literally just finished watching Rio 2 when I noticed your new chapter. Film is good btw, not as good as the original but still good.

I'm loving the plots advancements and hope you keep up the enthusiasm needed to churn out these great chapters.

I can't wait to see where this goes.

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »