Reviews for Getting In Too Deep (Editing)
FanimeNarusasuGirl chapter 25 . 2/19
Oh my god this is just perfection. I love this so much! Worried Silver and hurt jim. This is amazing no joke love the fatherly son in this. i couldn't stop reading the whole story once i started readong this is all I've done for the past 2 and half hours. Anyway 10/10 fpr me love this like a soul mate
Amazing! Amazing, I loved it, it's so hard no a days to find a good fanfiction with good plot and all and especially if it's from my altime favorited movie! Keep writing never stop because "you got the great making in ya" lol (sorry if that's writen wrong)
Guest chapter 25 . 9/24/2015
Wow just wow I got teary eyed. This was a great story and I loved how you put it silvers perspective. I'm glad that I read this. I hope you keep writing fanfiction.
firelily18 chapter 24 . 9/5/2015
I love this story! So awesome and sweet! Very well written, I just wish there were more father/son Jim Silver stories like this!
Myfangirlthings chapter 13 . 8/30/2015
Hey, I was reading this chapter "Getting in too deep", your version of the scene is great.
It's awesome to know the title of this story was based on this scene.
Myfangirlthings chapter 25 . 8/22/2015
OMG this is amazing! Best way to finish a fanfiction. I mean... I thought it was already over and you gave me this awesome surprise. It makes me wanna read it all over again. (If I have time for that... you know? It's an awesome fanfic, but I won't finish it in one day)

Thank you.
*Crying
scarlettfawn chapter 25 . 7/25/2015
Oops, didn't log it. This is from me-

I loved this! Thank you for writing it. I've been following your story for a long time. And, don't worry about writers block. Sometimes it just happens, ya know ;)
I'm excited for the new story to be put up! I'll be waiting.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/25/2015
I'm excited for the new story to be put up! I'll be waiting.
TheUltimateAngela chapter 25 . 7/24/2015
Pls this is great, I want moree, maybe Jim's father being back and not for good
Praisin-Ain't-easy chapter 24 . 7/11/2015
This was awesome. Really enjoyed getting an inside look at Silver's head. I read this in less than 24 hours so, I guess that speaks how much I liked it. Thanks for the Story!
wildartist4 chapter 24 . 7/2/2015
The ending almost made me cry... It was awesome. The whole thing.
Myfangirlthings chapter 21 . 4/4/2015
Hey, I finally read this chapter, and it was the coolest thing ever. Silver saving Jim, then Jim saving Silver... then again Silver saving Jim, really awesome. Can't wait for what will happen in the sequel.
cac chapter 24 . 3/29/2015
I love this story! It's my favorite fanfic
cac chapter 24 . 3/29/2015
How inspiring it is that you've overcome your writers block! I get then so often too
Miss shockwave chapter 24 . 3/22/2015
this story is very well written. Amazing details, and heartwarming scenes. I was always wondering what silver was thinking during the movie. :)