Reviews for Getting In Too Deep (Editing)
Maria 2 chapter 23 . 3/8
This is a wonderful chapter! I love the tearyness of it all. I think you have written the best fanfiction of Treasure Planet in the world! I saw your other story(Losing A Friend original), and I love it!
I look forward to reading all your stories in the future!
Sarah Hawkins chapter 23 . 3/7
I'm loving this story. I keep crying! Can't wait for the next chapter! Thx! :)
Maria 2 chapter 22 . 3/7
You don't need to edit it too much if it's as good as the second chapter. Just post the rest of the story. I love this story and I am dying to see the rest! This is the best fanfiction I have ever read!
Sarah Hawkins chapter 22 . 3/2
Hi
I love it so much!
I read the whole thing in a couple of hours today, it is an awesome story!
I have loved treasure planet since it came out when I was five. Only a few years back, my mum sold all of our Disney movies. I cried so much. Four days ago, I found it for sale really cheap and watched it repeatedly!
There were scenes in the movie when I couldn't help but wonder what silver was thinking, and why he did certain things. That is why I love this story!
I love the whole father/son relationship they have. (Even though it isn't going as well as it has! )
There were multiple times that I cried or at least got teary.
You are a great writer, please post another chapter soon!
From your fan!
Maria 2 chapter 22 . 2/21
Good chapter. Here is a plot twist idea. What if instead of ending up near Montressor, they g et caught in the explosion and have to find their way home. I know that you already finished the story, but it woul nice twist and best I n Silver's POV, especially if he thinks that Jim dies for a minute or two. Just an idea. It gives more emotional time between Silver and Jim that nobody would see coming, and it would make their goodbye scene much more emotional.
Maria 2 chapter 21 . 2/16
Please,Please, PLEASE update soon! This is the best story ever!
Maria 2 chapter 21 . 2/4
This is a wonderful chapter! And thank you for considering my idea.
Maria 2 chapter 21 . 2/1
I understand that you already have the story written. But you did mention that you are editing it.
So maybe you could edit it in or put the idea into another story.
Bella chapter 18 . 1/29
OMG! Thank u so much I have been waiting for this update for so long I love this story and ur writing style! U made my day today!
Maria 2 chapter 20 . 1/26
When will you update? I want to see what happens next!
Maria 2 chapter 20 . 1/22
Hey, that was a good fight scene! Remember my earlier idea of getting Silver to cry and Jim comforting? Well here's an add on to that idea. What if Jim feels ashamed and goes after Silver a few minutes later and finds Sivlver in the galley with Morph? Silver is talking and crying a little but trying to hide it(the crying bit I mean) and Jim walks in and sees that and tries to comfort him, and Silver tells Jim about his past and what made him become a pirate. And then Jim hugs Silver.
Do you like that idea? I hope I didn't mess up your plans in any way, because you said that you had
an idea for revealing Silver's past, but I just thought I could throw in my little idea. This story is vey inspirational and I really love it! Thanks for updating! I look forward to the next chapter!
Maria chapter 19 . 1/21
This is a good story. I have to say that I liked how it followed the movie in the beginning and was a bit upset when it began to deviate, but only until we got to the teary bits. I can relate to the original movie Jim. My father hasn't left the family but he doesn't seem to know how to be a dad. He almost got us killed in a tornado, and if I hadn't kept my mouth shut that night, he and I would have died for sure. I'm not sure why, but I love a lot of teary bits mixed in with a few funny bits. Maybe for a really good teary bit, you could make Silver cry almost as hard as Jim did a few chapters ago. Just an idea.
Please update soon. I found this on January 21st and I noticed that you haven't updated it since the tenth. I'm dying to hear about Silver's past and (if possible) see him cry. If you are open to another idea, maybe you flip the positions around a bit and have Jim comfort Silver a little? It would be a cool plot twist. Anyways, the story is one of the best I have read in a while and is very inspirational to me. Please update soon. It's actually helping me through a rough patch in my life. Thank you so much. Keep writing!
CAC chapter 18 . 1/18
No way it's not boring when Jim started crying I was like OH NO! Very good job!
Maria chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
I love this story! Even tho it is basically the movie I love how u say with so much detail how silver feels, and I love the extra scenes u added! Plz continue! :)
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
Omg This is really good, I love this. I love Jim and Silver's father/son relationship and all the hurt and comfort. It's so cute :D I love how protective Silver is of Jim. This is the best. I love when Jim had a nightmare and was kidnapped and Silver saved him. I love this, And when Scroop put that idea in Jim's head about killing himself, this is brilliant. I like that it's in Silver's Pov, and I love all the scenes you added in. This is amazing XD