Reviews for Getting In Too Deep (Editing)
Myfangirlthings chapter 21 . 4/4
Hey, I finally read this chapter, and it was the coolest thing ever. Silver saving Jim, then Jim saving Silver... then again Silver saving Jim, really awesome. Can't wait for what will happen in the sequel.
cac chapter 24 . 3/29
I love this story! It's my favorite fanfic
cac chapter 24 . 3/29
How inspiring it is that you've overcome your writers block! I get then so often too
Miss shockwave chapter 24 . 3/22
this story is very well written. Amazing details, and heartwarming scenes. I was always wondering what silver was thinking during the movie. :)
Chloe chapter 24 . 2/13
Oh my gosh! I'm so happy you finished the story! I've been waiting forever for the ending and it was awesome. I love the way you ended it!
Daladakea chapter 24 . 1/23
oooooo! BEST STORY EVER! I love this ending! You have to write a sequel!
If the sequel is as good as this, then it will be a rock awesome fanfiction!
Can't tell you how much I love this! I hope my Treasure Planet stories are as good as this one some day!
Jasper's sister chapter 1 . 1/23
I love it
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 24 . 1/21
Aw that's nice. I really loved this story. I will most definitely be comin' back to read this again in the future. Excellent work on this my friend. You deserve a pat on the back and a round of applause. *clapping hands* :D
GusCGC chapter 24 . 1/21
BRAVO! Excellent story and marvellous ending! I really hope to read more from you, laddie!
TheUltimateAngela chapter 24 . 1/21
so much feelings :) I love this story, to the first chapter to the last, my favourite was the kidnapping :3
Galinda Maxwell chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
What a wonderful story!
Galinda Maxwell chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
Whoa! That one seriously made me cry!
Schizoid7Loner chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
I like the knew perspective but I think I'm gonna have to be a stickler and point out that Jim Hawkins is actually 17
maria 2 chapter 23 . 5/23/2014
Please, make a good sequel to this! You have a gift for keeping the father/son element.
What does Silver do for Jim to pay him back for letting him go? How do they meet again? Will you eventually tell why Silver wanted Treasure Planet? Oh, I'm dying of suspense now! Hurry up and write a sequel!
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 23 . 4/27/2014
Ok, that 'editing' you've got in the title has me worried.
The one thing I hate bout FanFiction in how many good stories get deleted and this is most certainly a good story.
and as for it being cheesy, its DISNEY! its supposed to be cheesy!
To sum it all up