Reviews for Total Drama Dictionary BETA
Sunny chapter 1 . 1/7
Yes yes I liked it
My favorites are Bob, Xander and Tina
Ibuki Fan 42 chapter 67 . 9/30/2014
Love this episode. Can't wait for the next one. Also- don't worry, Danny, Ibuki will live on in our hearts forever.
A Shining Yoshi Star chapter 67 . 7/2/2014
I do not recognize the Verbal Morality Statue at all, but it's pretty funny that almost everyone chose today to swear at least once. Zero is proud of everyone for letting go with that; he still doesn't like anyone.

The pairings are pretty interesting. I'm glad Bob and Jade got their problems over and done with, and Ithis makes me wish Danny and Lars really were brothers; they play off each other well. I want Hannah and Mist to have an arm-wresting challenge initiated. Maxwell and Gareth, huh? Didn't see it coming. Yuki and Bea bonding was sweet, and it reaffirms Yuki's motherly nature.

I wonder who is winning the challenge or what the challenge even is. Also, I love the shout-out! XD
SoulfulGinger17 chapter 67 . 7/2/2014
The Verbal Morality Statue, don't know the reference, but I do know it's funny.

Bob: Bob and Jade? Interesting...

Danny: Him and Lars? Yes!

Hannah: You cannot have her be partnered with Mist and not have them test whose stronger. My money's on Hannah.

Maxwell: Is it weird that the most normal kid left is paired with the least normal kid from TT?

Yuki: Her and Bea bonding is a nice.

Can't wait to see what this week's tourture- I mean, challenge is!
Explosivo25 chapter 67 . 7/2/2014
Nice to see some of Cragmite's characters making appearances! I wonder what the challenge will be!

Of course, I skipped over the spoilers for SDR2. I'm waiting for it to come out in English to watch Let's Plays of it (I don't have a PS Vita, so LP's are the next best thing).
SoulfulGinger17 chapter 66 . 6/21/2014
Aw, Omelette's gone for good this time, and the story has lost all of its comic relief. Now I need a new winner pick.

Bob: Can he go now? His plot's wrapped up, and he's still pretty "eh" as a character.

Danny: He still continues to interest me with his less-evil side, but I feel like it's too little, too late.

Hannah: Funnily enough, I thought this was her time to go. Still don't think she'll win, though.

Maxwell: He's still kinda boring. Though I like his potential bromance with Danny.

Yuki: I'm 99.99% sure she's the winner. She's relevant, but isn't a screen-hog; she's consistently positive, but not in-your-face about it; she's conquered her demons; and overall, is just amazing.

Five are left standing, there are three episodes to go, and only one can win. Can't wait to see what'll happen next time!
A Shining Yoshi Star chapter 66 . 6/20/2014
Goodbye to Omelette. We hardly knew ye. And now we're down to 5. I'm going on a limb here and saying Danny will make it past the next episode. He's still going through things, and it's just interesting seeing him and Maxwell interact. Keep it up dude! :)
Explosivo25 chapter 66 . 6/20/2014
Yay! New chapter! Once I saw the Pikmin thing, the challenge made more sense. As sad as I am to see Omelette go (again), I'm happy she was given another chance and I'm excited to see who comes out on top.

I love that you mentioned Dangan Ronpa! I've been watching an LP of it and it looks awesome. Too bad I don't have anything to play it on.

As far as Drawn Together goes, yeah, I'm not a huge fan of it either. It had good voice actors, but it was too crude for my tastes.
Explosivo25 chapter 65 . 4/28/2014
Yep, that is definitely one of the strangest crossovers I've ever seen.

Fun fact: Po apparently speaks Cantonese.
A Shining Yoshi Star chapter 65 . 4/28/2014
What time is it?! It's Review Time! ...Yes, we're starting off with an Adventure Time joke here; just roll with it.

Hannah and Bob's whole ordeal was cute, as was Maxwell and Tina's. Yuki's reaction Bob and Hannah was pretty funny as well, and I liked the reference to Ichigo. Once again, thanks for the shout-out!

Danny seems nicer overall (I wonder if the last episode is what truly did it...), and he and Maxwell are now rivals. I like the idea of it, and it does give Maxwell something of his own plot-wise. Let's see where this takes us...

I have no idea what the challenge is this time. I have to wonder about those bunnies though; they don't sit right with me. Either way, I will be awaiting the next chapter patiently.
A Shining Yoshi Star chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Well the intro chapter is standard as always, but a few moments stood out to me.

Whitney's intro was probably the most random of them all. I seriously thought she was killed the first time I read this.

Peter's intro basically let the world know he's a stubborn jerk who has no regard for people who don't share his opinions.

Hannah is seriously strong. I wonder if she could beat Bowser in the Lava Sea. Maybe...

Overall, I'm liking the re-write. You've done a good job bringing the writing style up to date! It's splendid really. Keep it up bro!
A Shining Yoshi Star chapter 64 . 4/15/2014
My first review for this fanfic; stay calm me. I can do this and not freak out... Too late, I'm so excited!

I will say I liked the interviews this time around, and Ichigo's appearance really made my day. I just love it; even after what Peter did she's willing to let him out after having a time-out.

Speaking of Peter, way to mess up the schedule! Gosh, can you be any LESS annoying?

I do like the questions and answers sent in, as well as the after show scenes. Looks like some foreshadowing is happening. Or maybe I'm looking too into it all.

Either way dude, I really enjoyed this chapter. It has been too long, and this was a welcome surprise for me. Keep it up bro! :)
Explosivo25 chapter 64 . 4/15/2014
The Statler and Waldorf hi-jack cracked me up! Nice work!

Woo-hoo, nightmare fuel!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/8/2014
Sweet! A Persona ref!

Did they get the good ending?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
OH MAN! The drama in Total Drama is really starting to come to a head! Dun, dun, duuuun!