Reviews for I never
grace chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
wow that was purely amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
What a nice story, it really made me smile. Thank you!
Nessakitty821 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
First - I used to love playing this game.

Second - I love the idea that they are "resetting" their relationship. It's like when you set your computer back to the manufracturer's settings. Restarting their friendship is the best way for them to rebuild it.

Third - I love the joke at the end about Alicia having to drink more than one glass for all the sex she's had with Will. That really made me laugh.

thanks for sharing! xoxo

P.S. I've never wanted Alicia and Will together - haha, and now I drink!
marysunshine81 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I rarely read fics without Diane, but you mentioned you'd written an A/K fic and I was curious about your writing, so I've read it. It's really good, enjoyable, funny! I like both the dialogue and the narrative and the whole concept.
ganbaruhito chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
LOOOVED it! OMG and this game I am totally introducing on my life! It's quite what we expect from Alicia and Kalinda after what happened, their talk, amazing, Loved it so much, my rock star!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Lily: Awww! Few days of vacation and when I'm back I find this masterpiece? I'm so glad you wrote a Kalicia story, there aren't many around! I think it was well written, very smart and funny at the same time. Amazing job girl!
Sara chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Awwww this is so nice that I'll pass over the fact that I was a Jater :P Good job!
svuroho chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Perfect dialog. Really enjoyed your story!
Emilie chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
You write friendships just as good as relationships! :) I enjoyed it a lot!
guategal chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Such a good chuckle! Flows forth IC so realistically happenning. Please consider something at the bar with Katrina and Will friendship. Enjoy so your twists with humor in your stories, Sabrina.
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Honey this was great I loved it... I thought it was sweet and funny and a terrific idea... Honest it was so good.. nothing to be ashamed of...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
VERY nicely done! :)
AD29 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
"A raised eyebrow and an are-you-fucking-kidding-me look made her freeze. For a moment she thought that maybe it wasn't the best idea. She watched as Alicia looked at the glass and back at her between worried and amused."

Yeah, I can see Alicia making that face about it, definitely.