Reviews for Triplets
SibunaMockingjay chapter 5 . 2/14
Annie...Sea-green...Annie Cresta
PLZ PRETTY PLZ UPDATE I WANNA READ WHEN KATNISS'S BABIES ARE BORN
LittleBitNerdy chapter 5 . 1/21
I really like this story so far, but I find it funny how mature sound the kindergarteners sound when they talk
MINI-MARKIPLIER chapter 12 . 1/13
MARIGOLDNIS A MURDEROR!
THAT TESSA BETTER WARN THE WHALE!
SAVE HER!
AWESOME STORY BY THE WAY!
(MY KEYBOARD IS JACKED UP AND THAT'S WHY EVERYTHING IS IN CAPITOLS!
Mini-Markiplier chapter 8 . 1/13
I thought Rue would be more excitedto get to live with Katniss. They were such freinds! Before Rue got impaled by that dude from 10.
Mini-Markilpier chapter 5 . 1/13
Oh shocker at the end of tue chapter. But what kind of name is Cinnamon? I don't think someone should name their daughter after a spice that makes people crap themselves when you eat too much of it
I have a corny joke for you: What did the mommy pig put on the baby pigs cut?

Oinkment!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
Well idk why but I like the name Kamrynne, Jazzlyn, and Delilah call her lilah though so it could be more of a flower Name. All those names I said for Katniss kids please.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
The next chapter should be about Maggie's birth
breezy chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
You shouldn't care what people think about your religion its for you to celebrate, forget the ones throwing hate. Anyways just wanted to say that before I started to get into your story :)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK! Please...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Loved it beloved our writing style, just a tip; congratulations doesn't have a D.
Sorry I am a spelling freak, but love the story s far
Dauntlessbrave01 chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
Keep updating please!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
Please continue with the marigold story. I'm very curious
Vada chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Hey I love this story and for name ideas u should do a Katherine Barker. Please continue this story I love your writing style. U Turkey r amazing.