Reviews for Triplets (Original)
I think its good but maybe there should be a little more waiting for the news
P1Hunger-Games-Lover chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Hi...Love your story. But one thing is that Tessa seems like she doesn't know who Katniss and Peeta are even though they were in the same Games. Shouldn't she remember the star crossed lovers or their interviews?
Guest chapter 22 . 11/30/2015
Please update another chapter i love your story and want to know what happens next!
SibunaMockingjay chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
Annie...Sea-green...Annie Cresta
Guest chapter 17 . 1/20/2015
PLZ PRETTY PLZ UPDATE I WANNA READ WHEN KATNISS'S BABIES ARE BORN
LittleBitNerdy chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
I really like this story so far, but I find it funny how mature sound the kindergarteners sound when they talk
MINI-MARKIPLIER chapter 12 . 1/13/2015
MARIGOLDNIS A MURDEROR!
THAT TESSA BETTER WARN THE WHALE!
SAVE HER!
AWESOME STORY BY THE WAY!
(MY KEYBOARD IS JACKED UP AND THAT'S WHY EVERYTHING IS IN CAPITOLS!
Mini-Markiplier chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
I thought Rue would be more excitedto get to live with Katniss. They were such freinds! Before Rue got impaled by that dude from 10.
Mini-Markilpier chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
Oh shocker at the end of tue chapter. But what kind of name is Cinnamon? I don't think someone should name their daughter after a spice that makes people crap themselves when you eat too much of it
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
I have a corny joke for you: What did the mommy pig put on the baby pigs cut?

Oinkment!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
Well idk why but I like the name Kamrynne, Jazzlyn, and Delilah call her lilah though so it could be more of a flower Name. All those names I said for Katniss kids please.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
The next chapter should be about Maggie's birth
breezy chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
You shouldn't care what people think about your religion its for you to celebrate, forget the ones throwing hate. Anyways just wanted to say that before I started to get into your story :)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK!BRING BACK FINNICK! Please...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Loved it beloved our writing style, just a tip; congratulations doesn't have a D.
Sorry I am a spelling freak, but love the story s far