Reviews for Triplets
Kk chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Please please please please please please please pretty pretty please continue! This is such a good story!
Kk chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
That chapter is awesome! Cinnamon reappearing was a nice twist. I also loved how you had Annie as one of the kindergardeners because (I think) Annie Cresa (or how ever you spell that) has sea-green eyes and the kindergardener's favorite color is sea green. Nice job!
HP-HG-D-MR-LUVR chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
I LOVE THIS!
azure23 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
i really hope you keep writing this I'm enjoying it
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Yay awesome chapter. Yes, you should talk about the tributes in this story!
TwihardForever18 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Luved it!
Random person in wonderland chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Absolutely adored the chapter it was a great twist having all those tributes come back to life! Can't wait for the next update!
Cant log in chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Twihardforever18:

Heya i luved this chapter! I cant wait to read more! Keep it up!
Random person in wonderland chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Loved the chapter! Can't wait for the next update it is so exciting!
Marvel-comic-girl chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Yay rue lives
androidilenya chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
I love Dalia, she's so cute! Her excitement and energy about the first day of school was adorable... speaking as an older sibling, I've never seen any of my little sisters that excited about school.
Can't wait to see more of these kids!
mAdz1824 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Great chapter! I'm always so excited to read your stories! And this chapter was PERFECT! There's not really any critique I can give you.
androidilenya chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
The dialogue in this is so realistic, I love it! The description of Dalia's bedroom was great and I love your backstories, they're super interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
androidilenya chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
The kids are so cute, I love them! And triplets, huh? Three new kids'll be a lot for Katniss to handle. Can't wait to see how she does!
androidilenya chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Fascinating story idea. Really. I'll be reading this with interest!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »