Reviews for Adult Book Store
bonz245 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Now I have to be scraped up from the floor...lol...
EllisBell725 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Holy shit. More please. Seriously, I have goosebumps.
MaryKitty chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
This story has brightened up mytuesday so much you have no idea. I love when you do a daily i updated story!
WorldInMyEyes chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Ooh...liking this Edward already. Gotta give it up for a man who...well likes to give;)
shaz308 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Really interested to see where this is going now.
HollettLA chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
WOW! What I'm gonna need is the next chapter, which I will read at my desk, against all sensible advice, just like I read the first three.

Been looking forward to this story since you tweeted you were writing it, and I'm loving it as much as I expected I would.

Lisa
obsessed1012 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
You have no idea how much I fucking love you and every goddamn story u write. Once my phone alerts me to and update from u, I stop everything and read. Just thought i'd let u know that.

Well well well, I guess Edward couldn't help himself. He did say he wasn't afraid to ask for what he wants. Can't wait for the next one although I was a bit sad when I didn't see your "c u guys soon". I'm still hoping you'll continue this all day.
Moonlight largo chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Wow. Thank you, Can't wait for more :)
Vivienne67 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Oh yeah. Edward knows what she needs. No doubt about it!
nifstaley chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Even the tone is dirty. That is just amazing.
Deborah Stone- KarmabalanceDeb chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
If I were Bella I would probably scream and drop the box at this moment. Hopefully she won't!
Kourt17 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I KNOW WHAT SHE NEEDS! Omg...going right now to the local 24 news stand...I can not! I just want to yell GO BELLA!
gabby1017 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Yeah, that would give you the shivers... to every place in your body.
tonerlady chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Here's my love and support...-]
LMBB chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Can I say that this is the first fic like this I've ever come across? That's saying something! I read a ton. I can't wait to see what Bella is into. Should be fun. Thanks.
2,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 .. Last Next »