Reviews for Adult Book Store
obsessed1012 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
You have no idea how much I fucking love you and every goddamn story u write. Once my phone alerts me to and update from u, I stop everything and read. Just thought i'd let u know that.

Well well well, I guess Edward couldn't help himself. He did say he wasn't afraid to ask for what he wants. Can't wait for the next one although I was a bit sad when I didn't see your "c u guys soon". I'm still hoping you'll continue this all day.
Moonlight largo chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Wow. Thank you, Can't wait for more :)
Vivienne67 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Oh yeah. Edward knows what she needs. No doubt about it!
nifstaley chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Even the tone is dirty. That is just amazing.
Deborah Stone- KarmabalanceDeb chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
If I were Bella I would probably scream and drop the box at this moment. Hopefully she won't!
Kourt17 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I KNOW WHAT SHE NEEDS! Omg...going right now to the local 24 news stand...I can not! I just want to yell GO BELLA!
gabby1017 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Yeah, that would give you the shivers... to every place in your body.
tonerlady chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Here's my love and support...-]
LMBB chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Can I say that this is the first fic like this I've ever come across? That's saying something! I read a ton. I can't wait to see what Bella is into. Should be fun. Thanks.
bonz245 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
OK you've got me hooked already...
Jen328 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Okay, in love with Edward already...

"And he liked to give."

And a master of understatement - "And while his cock was certainly something to be interested in..."

But mostly because he's instantly protective of her. Oh, and he also wants to fuck her senseless, which is a necessity. I love when Edward wants Bella instantly.

And this is updating all day? SQUEEE! Of course, I will get NOTHING accomplished today...

xoxox

Jen
Midnight Cougar chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Of course that's not what she needs Edward, you show her, then cum over here & show me! :D lol Loving this, sweet read! xx
Giaah chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I really want to know what she needs !

Another chapter perhaps ?

I'm like Bella right now, so needy ! Lol

Kiss from France.

Giaah xx
edwardcullenlover22 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Can't wait for more
scarlettP chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I love it!

I was so excited to see you posting something new! When I say I cannot wait for more. I mean it. Literally. Please don't leave us with just his words.

Thank you!