Reviews for Adult Book Store
*slowly melts and dies*
CullensTwiMistress chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
you go, Bella! get some!
tonerlady chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love u for this. Me and my husband drive by this ABS when he works out of town. We want to go in so bad it kills us, but we always chicken out because its at night and I don't want to run into anyone like waylon lol. Maybe this is destiny. Maybe this is supposed to give me encouragement to do it. I have an eager husband, a partner in crime *narrows eyes* I'm looking at you, and deep down I want to lol. So looing forward to where you're taking this. I know it won't be what we might think it will!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I would have came right
Midnight Cougar chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
So I pull up chapter 2 & it says 69 reviews... must be Karma! ;) Love me some pervy Edward, hmmm. I want to know how she got the balls to finally enter the store! Go Bella! xx
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh my, a dirty girl with no outlet.. She better hurry up! ;P

KristineM chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Wow...that was hot!
Seagull83 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Whip it out Edward, show her what she needs.
heycarrieann17 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Yay! She went in! LOL waylon!
WutheringHeights1975 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Squeeeeeeeeee... A new fic of Cosmo. So excited. I had fun reading your previous fics, so i always longing forward to the next.
WorldInMyEyes chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Following all the buzz on Twitter...couldn't wait for this story to post:-) I remember the hesitation and anxiety that goes along with you first venture into an adult book store...and as always...I thonk you've captured that well with just a few words.

So go girl... Let yourself be dirty;-) If nothing else..pick up a bullet and gives those fingers a rest. They're magic! Magic, I say!
Mari94 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Oh, just saw your story this morning, I had saved the link you posted the other day on Twitter, looking foward to the story!
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I love him already!
Kourt17 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Forever loving Edward...his love of freaky shit and his cock...XO
tonerlady chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Boy these are quick and dirty lol. Hmmm, Bella wants to be naughty and I think edward can help her, no? Hope there is a sprinkle of love in there somewhere...this is you..who am I kidding...of course there is...and it will be beautiful, naughty, dirty love ;)
2,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 .. Last Next »