Reviews for Blessed Curse
pucflek chapter 4 . 5/30
such a shame it no longer continues
DEBob19 chapter 4 . 5/28
Man I really wish you would continue this. Was just really getting good.
Update
Mandalore Requiem chapter 4 . 3/25
Burn.
Knight of elves chapter 4 . 2/3
Hey great story I hope you continue...
kristoper21 chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
i really hope, someday you'll continue this story.
Philosophize chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Please don't abandon this!
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Love it
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
ME ENCANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
fellow chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Badass.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
He better have some gamebreaking Noble Phantasms to balance out those horrible stats
Edgar3t chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
do you plan on finishing this?
Dragish chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
This was a pretty interesting crossover wish you would update this again
Sinewyk chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Holy shit, this is amazing. Why didn't I see this fic before. It's like ... not one even seen before xD. Makes me think about hellsing a bit, in term of the overpowered servant serving a kinda "useless" master.
Unlimited Blade Works chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
You know I'm really enjoying this, granted the last chapter came out almost two years ago so it may be a dead fic but all the same it is genuinely very enjoyable.

I really like the kind of Harry Potter you're putting together. He kind of seems like a strange mix of his cannon personality and Archer from Fate Stay Night, though the parts that remind me of Archer are the snarky ones and the complete and utter disdain he has for some people.

As for Helena Potter, I hope I spelt that right I should probably double check meh. At the moment it's interesting to see how she will develop considering she seems tomorrow or less had the same experiences as Harry himself. With someone who knows what's going to happen next by her side it will be interesting to see how she develops especially considering that Harry has such a hate of Dumbledore and Snape, though I must admit while his hate seems well deserved it also seems to border on the obsessive and that makes me wonder if he may do things simply to spite them that actually make things worse in the long run.

I just hope that she doesn't get relegated back to a plot device that is simply used to advance the story rather than a character of her own as the above factors would make her an interesting heroine.

As for the rest of the cast it's to early to say where they're heading next.

All in all I can not wait for the next chapter, both for this and The Caliburn Initiative along with just about all of your other stories.

Excellent work as always, please do keep it up.