Reviews for Blessed Curse
draco7347 chapter 4 . 8/30
reallyu love story cant wait for new chapters
Ic3pup543 chapter 4 . 6/5
WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN UPDATED IN THREE YEARS? OMG! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! PLEASE WRITE MORE! THIS IS A PLEA FROM THE MASSES!
TheElementalIcePhoenix chapter 4 . 3/9
Well, I just have to say, I came here from end game version R, and I'm definitely not disappointed... Well, time to read more of your stories.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 1/19
Ah he came from a verse with evil dumbledore, where hermione was raped and he was tortured until finally they all died and he came back as a counter guardian and killed all his oppresors in his universe before then serving as gaia's control pawn willingly for eternity no matter the world or universe. Makes sense. Though I'd be curious to see the real Harry Potter. Lets think about it. If Harry Potter is a being that sits upon the Throne of Heroes, then it would stand that any form of Harry Potter would be connected to it. Or at least any of them that became a hero, whatever the definition for hero is that is. He could be a hero to some and not others easily therefore he could easily be Harry Potter of any and all universes. This would include the I am Death universes. Meaning that his Phantasm should be something along the lines of "Fear the Pale Horseman who rides upon the winds of demise" if he were a rider or as a caster "Eclipse all life until all that remains is nothing", as a saber "So stroked the blade of eternal ending wiping away all that is, was, and ever shall be" assassin "He comes like a thief in the night stealing away the breath that is life". Just a few ideas.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 1/19
Damn dat was a mood killer. But she only used one command seal so her order to not kill anyone in front of her didn't seem to go through.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 1/19
Harry Potter fanfics really depend on the writer. You want a lot of fights? Then use all sorts of supernatural insanity in the story. Its a magical planet. Make use of it right? There are billions of stories with all sorts of baddies and creatures of all kinds magics of all types one can throw in. You don't even have to follow the plot. Most people who write a good one usually don't.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 1/19
Counter Guardian Harry? Huh. That's interesting.
Danmaku-OverLord chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
Rejoice Dumbledore, For Your Plans Have Given Birth To Your Worst Nightmare! *Laughs Evilly*

GOOD LUCK!

PS: Will There Be A Caster X Helen Pairing?
Mississippi Dragon chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
DUDE! this deserves an update ;3; i know you're on hiatus... but i really hope it's soon
pucflek chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
such a shame it no longer continues
DEBob19 chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Man I really wish you would continue this. Was just really getting good.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
Update
Mandalore Requiem chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
Burn.
Knight of elves chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
Hey great story I hope you continue...
kristoper21 chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
i really hope, someday you'll continue this story.