Reviews for Borrow my Friend and Drink his Beer
Starviking chapter 1 . 8/12
This is so sweet!
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 7/13
This was wonderful. I love the awkwardness of the early days of them getting to know one another and truly become friends.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
For a genius, Sherlock can be surprisingly dim sometimes ;). I loved this, thanks!
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love stories like this where Sherlock is just so adorably awkward at being friendly and social, but he's TRYING!
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I love this. You catch Sherlock's awkward social skills colliding with his practical response to someone's needs. Matches my view of his approach to everything. Really insightful and written with sparse, really strong dialogue.
katherine chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is so sublime!«:P}]£:o¿\«:P}¿{;)dksxwfqg love every second of it !
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Awww! Super cute!
marye chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is one of my favorite stories. I started reading this because of the clever title. I've read it more than once. It makes me smile.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love this fic, it's so in character!
Good job with the writing, too, I hate it so much when people do little things in their fics like incorrect punctuation at the end of dialogue that make it hard to read...
Thanks for writing an entertaining piece for me to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Lestrade/Sherlock friendshiiiiip! Yaaaaaay my favourite!
Marz1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Short but very well done! You pulled it off without getting fluffy! Kudos!
The Forgotten's Kanvas chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I 'Awwwwwwwwww'ed at the end. It's so cute!
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
What a sweet story. It made me smile. Well written and enjoyed the humor.

LSM
spinner12 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I liked the end the most.
Arty chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Ooo, this was so nice, I just adored it! It was nice, fluffy, yet very in character, Sherlock being observent and ackward, John being understanding... just briliant. Keep up the great work! ;)