Reviews for Savage World
Faery66 chapter 22 . 1/21
Hope to read more soon.

Carottal chapter 22 . 11/25/2016
Okay, finished the story!

I think this story could make or could have made, depending on whether it can still hope to be finished, a pretty good story. The idea is quite original and I would have loved to see more of how Harry interacts with Lily, Sirius or Remus. I would have loved to discover what happened to James and about Harry's past. I'll repeat, you created a pretty interesting universe, with interesting history and connections.

Of course, I stay on the ground that the story would need editing. Some elements were strangely brought, the cat seemed to be forgotten sometimes, but I don't know if it's because of some important sentences missing, or because you were too focussed on your idea that you didn't keep track of all the details. I don't know how new or excited you were when writing this fic, it felt to me that you were very excited about it, about where you wanted to bring it, what you wanted to see in it,... And that's great. But as I said, being there enthusiastic about it, and not necessarily having the time to proofread, edit,... Would increase the probability of typos, mistakes, and incoherences.

So I really want to thank you for letting me discover this world, for sharing your
Carottal chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
So either Kitu, either Harry from the future...

Interesting world that you built, and if I want to read more about it and will, I have to say the reading would be more pleasant if you could edit it or have someone beta it. There are missing words, bad spelling, pieces of sentences that I think should have been erased, as if you decided half way through your sentence that you wanted to word it differently, but forgot to erase the no longer necessary part...

Well, still, thanks for the story!
elizstrass chapter 22 . 8/10/2016
OH MY GOSH, PLEASE CONTINUE. I'm lovibg this sorry so far, it's an amazingly unique and fresh plot line with an amazing depiction of a truly twisted Harry. Writers typically tone him down so they can manipulate him how they want, but you made him honestly dark. Not only can I appreciate that, but I can enjoy it. I'm loving it so far, please keep up the amazing updates.
MissAriesFighter chapter 22 . 5/24/2016
An amazing story. I can't believe how realistic the characters are compared to canon. Well, Harry is much more interesting and devious but it's all so fun to read. Thank you for writing what you have here and for keeping it up so everyone can still enjoy it :)
zamik chapter 22 . 1/14/2016
You know, I reallllly love this foction. Please, could you continue? I absolutely adore, how you portraied Voldemort and Harry- I like when somebody "own" the other. So please, please, please, I beg you (oh, I don't have enough english words) CONTINUE!
Pirate58 chapter 22 . 11/8/2015
Please Update!
SakuraLuck chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
Did he even train or anything!?
SakuraLuck chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
NO WHY ALL HIS HAIR DAMN YOU
SakuraLuck chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
was that the future harry? you know..foreshadow from before?
SakuraLuck chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
nooooo FORESHADOWING IS NOOOOOO
SakuraLuck chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
will he meet kitu again!? PLEASE SAY YES
Lovely.Mess chapter 22 . 9/10/2015
this was my second time reading it and after the first time I had my suspicions but now I'm positive... kitu is the mystery helper, the seer isn't he. the way he helped harry and knew him from his past. I suspected molly but the character was a male..
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Something tells me Kitu is gonna show up later...hehe. Anyways, St. Mango! Ahahahahaahahahahaha! That's the best! I really wish it was named St. Mango! Mango's are my favorite fruit. I literally laughed out loud when you wrote St. Mungo as St. Mango XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
You could use a beta, but there are very few mistakes...which leads me to believe English isn't your first language. First of all...let me congratulate you on how few mistakes there are, and subtly recommend a beta. It would benefit your writing significantly, and would help you to make less mistakes in the future. Other than that, I liked this a lot; it has a promising, if not a bit Mary Sueish, character and plot. I am looking forward to what you write in the next chapter.