Reviews for Savage World
elizstrass chapter 22 . 8/10
OH MY GOSH, PLEASE CONTINUE. I'm lovibg this sorry so far, it's an amazingly unique and fresh plot line with an amazing depiction of a truly twisted Harry. Writers typically tone him down so they can manipulate him how they want, but you made him honestly dark. Not only can I appreciate that, but I can enjoy it. I'm loving it so far, please keep up the amazing updates.
MissAriesFighter chapter 22 . 5/24
An amazing story. I can't believe how realistic the characters are compared to canon. Well, Harry is much more interesting and devious but it's all so fun to read. Thank you for writing what you have here and for keeping it up so everyone can still enjoy it :)
zamik chapter 22 . 1/14
You know, I reallllly love this foction. Please, could you continue? I absolutely adore, how you portraied Voldemort and Harry- I like when somebody "own" the other. So please, please, please, I beg you (oh, I don't have enough english words) CONTINUE!
Pirate58 chapter 22 . 11/8/2015
Please Update!
SakuraLuck chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
Did he even train or anything!?
SakuraLuck chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
SakuraLuck chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
was that the future harry? you know..foreshadow from before?
SakuraLuck chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
SakuraLuck chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
will he meet kitu again!? PLEASE SAY YES
Lovely.Mess chapter 22 . 9/10/2015
this was my second time reading it and after the first time I had my suspicions but now I'm positive... kitu is the mystery helper, the seer isn't he. the way he helped harry and knew him from his past. I suspected molly but the character was a male..
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Something tells me Kitu is gonna show up later...hehe. Anyways, St. Mango! Ahahahahaahahahahaha! That's the best! I really wish it was named St. Mango! Mango's are my favorite fruit. I literally laughed out loud when you wrote St. Mungo as St. Mango XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
You could use a beta, but there are very few mistakes...which leads me to believe English isn't your first language. First of all...let me congratulate you on how few mistakes there are, and subtly recommend a beta. It would benefit your writing significantly, and would help you to make less mistakes in the future. Other than that, I liked this a lot; it has a promising, if not a bit Mary Sueish, character and plot. I am looking forward to what you write in the next chapter.
bleubirdsong chapter 22 . 8/3/2015
aiyah this story was interesting. hope you continue it sometime. unique names all around and your descriptions of harry and voldemort were rather nice ;D
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
dude you really need to spellcheck your work, there are so many typos, mistakes and missing words (!), it really detracts from the narrative. a lot. which is a shame, since the plot is amazing
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
how do you come up with these weird names?) and yes, he does make my bloodthirsty heart melt)