Reviews for The hunger games Inuyasha style
246Nakuro chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love this Friend. Your a great writer! Keep up the wonderful work! I look forward to reading more of your stories. I haven't had time to until now so sorry about that.
InuKag4evertogether chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
ok i will! i wouldn't like my friends or myself to be ban, so i'll spread the word!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Hey hey hey. Been camping...still am. Lucky to have wifi
. Wen i get back home i will read every single one of you updates!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I like this
OP99 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Not to be mean or anything, but just a piece of advise...

PLZ put comma and periods at the right places! It really tires me out to read this thing...

Also, I beg of you to make ur chapters like ACTUAL chpters...Normal chapters on FF r usually 1000 words, but if ur busy or its just too hard for you, at least make it 800

A way to write it longer is to add more describing words, u can always use thesaurus, and stuff...U could go read more stories from great authors, and see how they write...Or the easiest thing to do is just read published books, they're probably ur best bet...

Im not a hardcore critic, all I want is to help u in ur writing (although im not great myself)
SasuNaruRocks10001 chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Hey, no offence or anything, but you should have commas and periods in the right places. Also, add some spaces after. e.g.

This is your version:

I awoke before sunset and put on my hunting gear and grabbing my arrows I ran to the fence at the end of my district where a hole was conceled by leaves,

And this is a better, fixed one:

I awoke before sunset, put on my hunting gear and grabbing my arrows. I ran to the fence at the end of my district, where a hole was conceled by leaves,

Its soooo much easier to read, and trust me. You WILL get more reviews this way!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Very clever idea, combining HG with Inuyasha! I can see this going somewhere, but something that keeps on punching me in the face is conventions. You need to fix capitalization, punctuation, and where you start new paragraphs (basically when somebody else begins to speak) spelling is fantastic though :) I am sorry if i sound nit-picky or hater-ish.
TheRealInuyasha chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Good job, ja! (Hm...Should I start writing the next chapter to "Simon's Travel Log" or should I try to update another story? [I love Invader Zim!])
TheRealInuyasha chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Good job, ja! (When do you think they'll come out with the movie for "Catching Fire"?)
jellyfish'confetti chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
OHHHHHH THIS IS GOOD! GREAT JOB! WRITE MORE! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
InuKag4evertogether chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
kags gonna take rins place? hmm, this is so exciting!
TheRealInuyasha chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Hojo is Gale, eh? God job, ja!
InuKag4evertogether chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
uh oh something bad is gonna happen!
jellyfish'confetti chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Good job! I LOVE THIS STORY! WRIT MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE! I WANT MORE!
InuKag4evertogether chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
ok! i like it so far! good job with this story!