Reviews for Wishbone
Leslie Rebeka B.S.L chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wow. This is absolutly amazing!
Jesse the Storyteller chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE FIC. you are my officially my hero. :P You have excellent taste in books.

Guhhh you enjoy breaking my heart don't you. This was amazing as always though. :)
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Love your version of what happened before the portals were burned and why Kishmish had the wishbone in his claw so he could send it to Karou. Read the first book and it is so beautiful!
BabelFish42 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Beautiful. I love this missing moments scene. Everyone's very in character (I especially like how you depicted Twiga's quiet anger), and I love the insights into what was happening after Karou was thrown out, and why her family couldn't even let her back in to get her shoes and coat. Overall, great job! I thought this was very well-written.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was really good! Everyone stayed true to their character, and this scene seemed to fall into place in the actual book. Meaning it was so well written, I could see it bring an actual scene in the book. I loved the way Brimstone called Kaoru his "heart's daughter" I thought it hit perfectly. Plus it was sweet. Fabulous job!
EscapingThroughBooks chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I was great! That is exactly the way I imagined that talk would go.
GozzipGirlz chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh so excited to find fan fiction of DSB! Such an amazing novel.
Really like your piece
DreamInTheNight chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
love it! Not many have read the book, and I'm glad to see some fanfiction!
moraco1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Pretty good story. Wish it was longer.