Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
aroshan890 chapter 23 . 10/8
Good story.
Truly loved reading your story thank you for finishing it but it doesn't stories of late no ending annoying as hell so thank you great story
Nonyaarb chapter 9 . 9/27
This should be displayed somewhere the world can read it. Because that totally made my day
Nonyaarb chapter 8 . 9/27
lol
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 1 . 9/22
He explicitly said he was only looking at the front page headlines, assuming anything important would be there.
i've just read some of the other comments on this chapter. Wow! Some people are really entrenched in their view of JK Rowling's characters. They must be the ones who like reading the many stories on this site which are canon word-for-word, action-for-action (with a slight difference at the beginning) which drive me insane. You haven't introduced any non canon actions for the weasleys in this chapter, just provided a very plausible interpretation for those actions which i hadn't thought of before. I wouldn't trust them either if I'd thought of it. It goes without saying - I LOVE YOUR STORY.
It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you. You make a very good case for the treachery of the weasleys, not to mention Ron's backstabbing jealous ways.
I just LOVE this story. I think this is my third reading of it over the years. It's so great that Harry gets away from the ghastly british wizarding world and is able to live free and have fun. I particularly like that Voldy & co get exactly what they wanted and I hope it chokes the bigoted idiots.
Sefera chapter 19 . 9/17
Have a cookie for the ‘say hello to my little friend’ reference if it was ment. If not, nevermind. I’m really enjoying this fic by the way. I’m favoriting it...
torlan2003 chapter 23 . 9/12
Great story, I enjoyed your view of Dumbledore. I have always felt Harry accepted to much from Dumbledore and everyone else. Thank you for writing.
Clariqueen chapter 10 . 9/10
ALSO, the basilisk venom should have killed the horcrux inside him!
emily4498 chapter 23 . 9/8
I don't know how many time's I've skipped over this while scrolling, but now that I've finally clicked on it, I regret those many times I scrolled past. Thanks for writing! it was a great read!
noddwyd chapter 23 . 9/4
I actually read this twice. Its good. I never do that anymore. Of course this isnt a vanilla Harry, really. Comletely vanilla Harry is a bit of a nutcase though. One of the better parts of this is Luna and the great exodus from Britain in general. Thats a rare thing. Sometimes a fanfic makes a whole new country or island or whatever but thats overkill. The incongruity in this case is that most of the rest of the magic world is advanced well past Europe. Its odd. Id be interested what magical Britain would be like as a highly modern place instead, yet still magical and mysterious, where plenty of things just have no way to beat them down by the numbers with scientific methods. Would Hogwarts still be a school? A theme park/museum?
Tiffany Smithi chapter 23 . 8/23
Oh. So Remus isn't A Death Eater? Cool! Was still brilliant, though,much as I hate that now it's like Ron an Dumbledore - want to believe they're good (cuz really... )but this suspicion lingers... I like hanging on to my naivety. (and if I never checked my auto-correct...totally unrelated, yeah, but...)
Tiffany Smithi chapter 1 . 8/23
You are on a roll here. Let me rant a bit, K?
Alright. I've read fanfics where Dumbledore it's a bad guy. Ron. Hermione. Everyone. Heck, I've seen fanfics where James and Lily are bad guys. Or Sirius. I've seen fanfics where Dumbledore and Voldemort are switched, one with one where Peter was confunded to do what he did. I've seen Snape raises Harry. I can easily imagine a story where Bellatrix is a spy like Snape. I've seen where Bagman fakes his boyishness. Where Hestia Jones is the Head of the Department of Mysteries. I've seen tons of crazy, off-the-wall, unbelievable fanfics, but I have never, I repeat, NEVER EVER, seen one where Remus is a death eater. EVER. He had never been anything but a self-deprecating fool at times. Fudge has nevernever been anything but a bumbling idiot (but the ones where Harry takes Lucius's place with influence).
And I don't particularly like that - Remus isn't evil - but I can't refute it, either. You make absolute sense. And I don't like it. But I'll weather it, just like all the others. Oh well.
You are very imaginative. Good job.
(betcha weren't expecting that...ROFL)
4,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »