Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Rainbow Prime chapter 10 . 19h
So...he's waiting for a Doctor? Like...The Doctor?
Yuna chapter 10 . 7/19
I don't think that most magical people even now about horcruxes...
Zicou chapter 23 . 7/14
Excellent story, and awesome ending, loved it!
Z/
JlovesGaara chapter 23 . 7/9
Awesome fic!
HedvicPotter chapter 20 . 7/7
Omy god just bashing and ranting your harry in this story is just a selfinterested moron. anyways since the title is power of paranoia. its sutes.
Pygmy Hippo chapter 23 . 6/19
I loved the story! So absolutely amazing and loved the solution to Dumbledore!
Pygmy Hippo chapter 19 . 6/18
Oh my god! I can’t stop laughing! Bloody brilliant that!
Pygmy Hippo chapter 8 . 6/18
Oh my god! I absolutely love it :D this is hysterical! Crazy thing is I could actually believe that Britain’s Wizarding World might actually do that :D
Knurd is, of course, the opposite state of being drunk, which is a horrible thing because it makes you see the world not through the proverbial beer goggles everyone knows, but rather because it makes you see things exactly as they are.
Ackamarackus chapter 9 . 6/11
Oh dear, if only they had thought to remove the prophecy in canon, or replace it with something as brilliant as this!
Ackamarackus chapter 8 . 6/11
Oh my goodness, of course Hermione Granger could do that! Hah! Even unwittingly she's insanely powerful, once she starts being logical. Holy Moly. Hilarious! Also, take that, you bigots! Do you have any idea how much talent and innovation has left your despicable country! Fools!
I've just re-read all your stories and enjoyed them just as much as the first time. You write so well, and I enjoy the subtle humour in your stories. I love stories like this one where Harry gets away from ghastly wizarding britain and has an enjoyable life. This one is great as Luna, Dobby, sirius and hermione also get away and have great lives and I really like the Harry/Luna pairing. I also like that all the innocents in the population escape and the pureblood bigots are left to suffer in their self-made pureblood ghetto. Excellent! Thanks for all your great stories.
Now THAT is a masterful prank! What a truly devious mind you have!
KylieKyotie chapter 23 . 5/22
This was a lovely, light-hearted, creative, and inspired romp of a story. Well done! Thank you!
MazzyStarShip chapter 18 . 5/21
Nice points about the Weasleys. Is it actually bashing if you're just analyzing canon? I don't think you actually invented a word of that.
4,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »