Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
joncst chapter 1 . 6/25
Reread after 5 years and it's still a very fine story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
SoSoLazy chapter 23 . 6/15
Ninja moves!
SoSoLazy chapter 4 . 6/15
Ninja moves
Elec9 chapter 23 . 6/11
I enjoyed very much your story! Incredible what happened with just the right little Fidelius
Have a nice day
arshew chapter 23 . 6/5
Brilliant!
TotecXi chapter 1 . 5/31
pen wands suck
Aki13S chapter 10 . 5/27
I love it. This is so different other HP fanfic I've read. And I wholeheartedly agree with jow you dealt with the horcrux issue. It's seems very plausible to me.
snamioneBDSMcuriosity chapter 23 . 5/25
I’ve never read or even heard of a story like this one before. Very entertaining, definitely worth the read.
Eclectica737 chapter 10 . 5/23
I TOTALLY agree with your hypothesis on Harry being a horcrux thing because if Voldemort could unintentionally implant a piece of his soul/spirit into a human being when it's been said in canon that it takes intent one must deduce that anyone could create horcruxes willy-nilly everywhere and potentially anyone.
keht.jelicho chapter 23 . 5/23
wonderful story
keht.jelicho chapter 4 . 5/22
if the deluminator and it's replacement track Harry's blood, and Voldemort used Harry's blood to regain his body, then an Omake where the devices lead directly to Voldemort (since he is still within the net/britain) would be amusing
Kai chapter 19 . 5/18
Why didn't Harry knockout Dumbledore, dissolve the Fidelius, cast a new one, obliviate Dumbledore and throw him out? Or even without a new Fidelius. The concern before was the possibility that Dumbledore had stored the most important memories in his pensieve. A pensieve he kindly brought with him, and pensieves don't seem to be omnipresent, how many can he have in storage? Even if the memories were stored otherwise, without the device to watch them Dumbledore wouldn't have had the ability to regain the information Harry should've obliviated.
4,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »