Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Navn Ukjent chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Nice update.

It's fun to see how HP handled Sirius and Hermione.
Freed-sama chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Truly fantastic. I'm somewhat ashamed to admit I didn't catch onto the portkey to the basement thing until you explained it. Good stuff, i'm looking forward to the next chapter

... if only more authors took an approach similar to yours
poppaeasabina chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
The problem with Dumbledore is that Rowling wanted to convince us that he knew EVERYTHING, especially everything that happened at Hogwarts; then, in order to get her plots moving, she had to script some specific gaps in his knowledge. If you could ignore the gaps, I suppose you could go on believing in D's omnipotence; if you couldn't (or if I couldn't), I couldn't help growing to see D. as an incompetent meddler with a personality cult. Thanks especially for underlining some of the REALLY HUGE plot holes, and right now I'm thinking of a) the Elder Wand, and b) D's vast, overwhelming love, so-called.
phoebe turner chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
I loved it!
poppaeasabina chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Oh this story gets better and better.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Thank you for the update.
Love the story. Is Ron walking around as a Pureblood?
poppaeasabina chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Hah! I'd think that was a little high-handed of Harry, but it's that way the Wizarding World does things, all right.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Lovely
poppaeasabina chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Harry's rant about Ron is golden! "Just when I need him, he..gets smashed by a chesspiece...is on the wrong side of the cave-in...breaks his leg...it's always something!"
sh8ad8ow chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
good chapter.
Penny is wise chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Awesome chapter. Damn glad Harry let Hermione and Sirius in on the secret.
FatesShadow83 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Great chapter
bakapervert chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Thanks for the update.
Darkwill0w chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Jolly good, another great chapter!
Oh I am Slain chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Hrm, chapter resolved lots of conflicts,quite pleasant to see you do it with minimal bashing (ok, Dumbledore is a bit simple-minded in this story, but an antagonist was needed, and you make it seem like an accident on Dumbledore's part).

Anyway, just wanted to mention again that this whole story has been lovely. With 1 or 2 more clever events, you can probably end the story. Though if you're planning to continue the story for quite a few more chapters, I look forward to seeing many new fresh, clever ideas, like the initial Fidelius shenanigans, since most of the current clever ideas & plotlines have been concluded.

Cheers!