Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Anhkmorpork chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
You could also bring up the third year Sirius situation. Molly and Arthur knew about Sirius, and that he was after a male at hogwarts, but Molly refused to let Harry know. Arthur only hints that Sirius might come after him. Telling Harry that Sirius was a friend who passed Voldemort information, and blamed Harry's survival for his incarceration, and that he had "killed thirteen people with a single curse" would have made Harry less inclined to sneak to hogsmead. Even just hinting, while telling his kids would have made Harry safer. Although I have to wonder why Hagrid would have a drink with the man who chucked him in azkaban to appear to be "doing something". I'd leave the pub if Fudge walked in after that. Can't wait for the next chapter
DarkRavie chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
Great chapter. This story is good and a fantastic read. I'm enjoying it and look forward to reading what happens next.
Engineer4Ever chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
Makes sense really.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
Lol, that's so true.
Does it count as bashing if it's logical? XD
Kaioo chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
Not really bashing if it's pointing out things that should be obvious to be fair.. Also didn't Ron get a letter from Charlie sometime before the First Task?
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
It's not bashing if it's true. And it is.
Ari989 chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
Very interesting take on why Harry shouldn't trust the Weasleys and one that hadn't occurred to me before. But didn't Ron try to warn Harry, in a very roundabout and a$$-backwards way, or was that just in the movie of GoF? Sometimes scenes from the movies fit in so well that I get them mixed up with the book canon. Thanks for the update and Happy Holidays!
Impstar chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
Yeah, that's a little paranoid. Not that I think that he's not right in some regards, but I think he's twisting reasons a little.

I look forward to the next update.
phoebe turner chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
I loved it!
Krysania chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
I can't say I disagree with Harry in this and even buy that Sirius was an idiot in his youth but he was still an asshat idiot.
Mel72000 chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
Thanks for this chapter !
apAidan chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
actually, you don't have to be paranoid to wonder about that. everything Harry pointed out was true. And if nothing else, Molly knew the moment Charlie hit the country since his hand on the clock would have said "Hogwarts". Exactly how long until there were owls flying back and forth telling him to look up his siblings, or howlers to the twins because they haven't gotten in touch with Charlie?
Navn Ukjent chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
Nice omake. I have not seen that part of the story disected in such a manner before, and it makes a lot of sense.
Cateagle chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
Interesting omake that makes some valid points, especially from a paranoid point of view. Methinks things are going to get rather interesting as Harry reunites with select friends he trusts.
m149 chapter 18 . 12/27/2013