Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
lipasnape chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
Southern California, Australia and Brazil - not really very far from one another, especially compared to Europe which is really on the other side of the world. Joking somewhat, but the point is - to hell with Britain, that is what they all have in common. Do continue. I hope you have some plan.
Chi Vayne chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
I guess it's just that Dumbledore is better at considering things in the abstract rather than in the particular. He wants to protect people in general but doesn't realize the danger he puts them in specifically.
Nice to see Harry reconnecting with Hermione and Sirius. Not Ron, I notice - if Fernando de Noronha wasn't an actual place, I'd suspect the 'no ron ha' to be an inside joke.
Endgames chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
Yaaayy chapter! I was a little surprised at how easily Dumbledore was fooled. You'd think that he would have actually backed up his memories right before coming, and so he wouldn't have been cowed into signing the contract. Also, given that he always seems to believe the best in people and that Harry hasn't changed much, I think he would have had his suspicions that Harry wouldn't have obliviated two months of memories from his friend and godfather.

It is good to know that he's still the same old Harry though. It will add some danger, but it's nice to see Hermione and Sirius again.
x-rayLady chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
Ah, Dumbledore-Harry 0-1 Great!
KrisB-71854 chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
I find this funny. I sort of wanted a bit of catching up though. I can't wait to hear Hermione's take on Harry's education and why he actually did everything. I'd like to her abit of Luna's point of view on this all as well as just another Hogwarts student at the time.

For a moment there, I was thinking of you were going to have Hermione and Sirus hook up until you mentioned a wife and kids for him. I like how you had Harry as a drinking buddy of Sirus's, but Hermione politely shot his flirting down. Oh, that was wonderful!

I can't wait to see her reaction to hereing that he used a random muggle as a secret keeper that he oblivated afterwards. I can't wait for their comments about his paranoia and that he has been having it treated as well as what was found on him by the US schools medical stuff.
Ladymadonna1899 chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
Awesome ive been waiting for this, well worth :D
serenityselena chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
oh my... Dumbledore really doesn't know when to stop...
oh well... at least something good came out of it: Hermione and Sirius know the truth...
can't wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
I was enjoying your story until Harry let Dumbasadoor back into his home and "cringed" before her highness the know-it-all. What exactly does he owe her anyway? He's afraid of her punch? He should have slapped the crap out of her, wiped all their memories and tossed a portkey on them. He would be safe again and it would be easier than moving. Harry said if he had wanted to see them again he would have looked them up. I agree with that.
Graypdrink chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
Woot, yay Sirius and Hermione are back, can't wait to read more!
yuiop chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
Nice
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
Another outstanding chapter. I almost feel sorry for Dumbnuts, almost but not quite. Since I don'l like the child abusing bastard I doubt I'll ever feel sorry for him and a few other of JKR's characters especially some named Weasley.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
i loved loved loved loved it.
Faraway-R chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
You know, if her knowledge of Harry wasn't unavailable at the time, "pretending your good school friend is a random bar stalker" routine would have been highly insulting. No wonder Hermione feels so distraught!
AJ Granger chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
I really like this chapter. It's great to see him with Sirius and Hermione. Love that Sirius knew him as a drinking buddy. Happy that Dumbledore was dealt with so easily. More Luna is always good.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
Great update, nice to see he kept in touch (in his own way) with Sirius and Hermione :)

Man, Dumbles really fucked up. Can't really see how he's gonna handle this.
3,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »