Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
I agree with you on the horcrux's. I agree that Ron is no friend but I very strongly disagree on Hermione and Her reactions and Harry just forgetting her
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
yes just like I don't buy that Hermione did not talk to Harry BS. If a friend save my life would have both phone # and address2. I would have thiers3. by the time the headmaster told her not to write Hermione would have out grown in believing in him or anything he said that is just a few problems with canon and just life would change the facts
x-rayLady chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Nice story! I bet Hermoine won't be too happy being dragged along, though ;-)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
I would love if Harry told luna or HP/LL became this storie's paring
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Lol
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Yay Hermione!
Mediatrix chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
You know, the first chapter was kind of funny with Harry's paranoia. Not that I blame him after all he's been through. Funny, but in a good way.

But this chapter was actually really realistic. When you think about it, why would the Order be "guarding" him without telling him what they are doing. It doesn't make sense. I can easily see this happening and Harry presuming the worst when figuring out someone was watching him. And Mundungus just looked the part of a criminal; that made it even better.

The shovel scene was great. Loved that. And of course wizards would presume it was a "bone breaking hex". Nope, just a shovel.

Harry was right though. He wasn't safe there. He got out just in time with the dementors coming.
Aleda13 chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Actually Hermione was much closer to Ron than to Harry. They had more conversations together, Ron was curious about her life outside of Hogwarts, etc.
Megan 74 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
I'm loving this story! Great plot, and the writing is solid. I hope you'll update again soon.
old-crow chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Hi,

I had a great day, catching up on your very fine story. Your Dumbledore catches up with Harry and gets an earfull scene was outstanding.

As you wrote the exodus, it felt like everyone who left was even, or better off than they were. The DEs sound like they're on the verge or either a revolt, or going extinct. I hope that you include a comparitive scene with the now young adults, who were the kids of the DEs. Perhaps Crabbe and Goyle are working the Knight Bus. Maybe Nott took over the Hogs Head. Maybe Molly went out and got a job, as Arthur's department would have been eliminated.

It goes without saying that the purebloods can't all be working at the Ministry, as no one is left to pay taxes.

Dumbledore wants Harry to go back - what's second prize?

That said, I hope that the words for the next handful of chapters come easily to you.

All the best,

Old-Crow
USA-Jeanette chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Okay, very funny and I look forward to hermione sharing a few home truths with dumbles, lol
segir chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
this is a great adventure I look forward to more. and the conversation with padfoot is probably going to be funny.
segir chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
this was AWSOME!
Alia Inverse chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
This is so epic, and very funny too. I love the way Harry and Luna met, and how Hermione and Lavender's conversation went... something ridiculous builds up to be the most logical course of action ever taken by Magical Britain... xD I love it!
SA chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Hahaha this story is lovely. I quite enjoy seeing Harry like this. Honestly this doesn't seem all that far fetched at all. If I was constantly attacked I would have these thought patterns as well!
P.S. Awh Dobby is adorable