Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
poppaeasabina chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Dumbledore is really something of a ninny, isn't he? Why should anybody care about the part of the prophecy that V. doesn't know? As long as he knows that "the one with the power to destroy the Dark Lord, etc.", he's bound to try to kill Harry at every opportunity. The part that V. doesn't know doesn't change anything.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Good chapter. It was worth the long wait.
goddragonking chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
great ch and hope for more update soon
Lazov chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Why does Harry keep apologizing? Every single fucking time. Doesn't matter that he was getting fucked over, he's still the one that ends up saying "Sorry".
mageofmyth chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Great update. I like how Dumbledore tried to run out using his phoenix.

I also found it amusing that Harry/Jim has been visiting Sirius for a few years.

I wonder if next Dumbledore will make a portkey to Harry and send it to Voldemort. Yes it would kill Dumbledore but he would believe that it would fulfill the prophecy.
The 10th Wand chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
great chapter.
elmoryakhan chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
You took your time but thanks for the chapter. I only wish it was longer. I was happy to see Harry's reunion with Sirius and Hermione.
poppaeasabina chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This is a RIOT. The best thing about it is that most of the stuff Harry's fretting about is true, but canon Harry is too dense to notice or draw a conclusion from anything if he did notice.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
This story is so refreshing. I really enjoy every chapter even with the long long long long waits between postings. :0)
Aealket chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Hi,
That was good. I think it was very good.

You go Luna (just because she is great). And Harry you managed to get past the first hurdle now for the next set.

Alan
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
awe, I love this! I was listening to 'Story of my life' by one direction, so I got a little emotional for this chapter .
Kairan1979 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
I liked Harry pointing out at the holes in Dumbledore's logic once more and forcing him to sign another contract.
It was a nice surprise Harry kept in touch with Sirius all this time.
It was funny to see his effort to contact Hermione was wasted because of a simple misunderstanding.
farwalker chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Yea!

I'm glad he's been in touch with Sirius all this time. And that he gets to talk with Hermoine. It's too bad Dumbles is being a pain.
alex.rushing.5 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Ooooooh i can barely wait for the next installment of this!
Tommy14 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Love how Harry dealt with Dumbledore and became reacquainted with Sirius and Hermione. Great chapter.
3,809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »