Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
Looking forward to the update. Wonder when the Wizarding Britain is going to crash.
Navn Ukjent chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
Very nice story, with several interesting and quite unique ideas.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
I wonder how Dumbledore is enjoying being caged but at least he has company when Harry had none. Wonder if Tonks is happy that her parents made her leave.

Hope Harry has fun in college and decides to do double majors and double masters.
adreamorawish chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
LOOKING GOOD 3
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Love how the economy is failing and most of the pure bloods do not understand why.

Love Harry's view of education.
Claudiomir chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Loved it. Hope you update soon. Brazilian Fan
Wonderbee31 chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Interesting to see Luna pop up here, and will be curious to see what all might happen next time as she and Harry have a time together, and what all else might happen in Britain, as things for the magicals there fall apart.
yungatheart chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
Very good for the most part. Getting rid of the horcrux and the snake venom was not all that original but still good and necessary. I really like the Sirius prank and the consequences.
yungatheart chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Alright! A very good story with lots of subtle humor and canon bashing. I like it. Looking for more. Thanks
McGeezel chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
This is an awesome premise for a story. I was actually looking for a story where dumbledors meddling either drives Harry away or turns him squid or something. I like the idea that Jim might start making connections with other people too. Love the story, thanks for sharing
MasterBrattan chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
So what exactly is happening with Luna and the Fidelius Charm? It's Luna, 'nuff said.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
Maybe have Harry expand his furniture business into also the magical world and create other companies to create even more crossover between the magical world and the muggle one in America and in Europe other than Britain and also make more money for Harry from both sides.

Wonder how Voldemort is liking his new government.

Hope Narcissa escapes and is having fun while leaving both Malfoy and Voldemort with nothing.
Jimm chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
Nice story-well and truly off the canon rails, which I like. And every story is better with Luna in it. :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
Loved it. Hope you update soon.
felipe444 chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
What an unusual story you have here. Keep up the good work
2,850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »