Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
Hilarious! I hope he meets Harry some time!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/27/2016
why the parrot sketch?
Dragonbonded chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
Luna has always seemed to have a sixth sense that, while being highly strange and unusual, had also been uncannily accurate. nice touch, even if it wasn't on purpose!
Dragonbonded chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
GodOfDonuts chapter 23 . 8/25/2016
I really enjoyed this story its a nice change from so many others that are so similar.
LadyDrak75 chapter 23 . 8/20/2016
Positively enchanting...perfect ending for the old meddlesome fool...I agree with alot of these stories that are 'bashes' since I see the same thing as the authors'.
XFlare chapter 23 . 8/13/2016
A - A retirement home, ha

Excellent. I quite liked the portrayal of the characters.

Keep writing~!

(PS: whatever became of Tonks?)
juanml chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
The Great British Muggleborn Diaspora?
Awesome! Awesome! Simply awesome!
The Struggling Warrior chapter 23 . 8/7/2016
Well, this was a treat. I put off reading this for a long time. Part of me regrets it because I didn't get to enjoy it sooner, while the other part feels that I'm glad I saved it for the right time. Both parts of me is impressed.

The premise of the story is great, along with the humor and irony of the situations. I really liked where you went with everything. Also, you're writing style seemed very refined. Perhaps the only criticism I can think of is that you tended to introduce characters and not do anything with them. It's a Chekhov's Gun flaw...in the sense of both characters and an actual gun. The gun is meant to be fired. That's a minor thing, though. Your story is extremely impressive and well done. Plus you finished it brilliantly.

Thank you for the story.
shivram970 chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
This is the best story plot I have ever had the pleasure of reading. A great flow of the story from one action to its various consequences.
Love2read23 chapter 23 . 7/30/2016
Haha. What a fabulous ending. A geeat story. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 17 . 7/30/2016
I'm really happy that Hermione and Sirius know. They're really all who matter.
Love2read23 chapter 15 . 7/30/2016
I don't think I've before realized that Dumbledore was the Chief Wizard of the Wizengamot and Supreme Mugwump after the first Voldemort war. He should have conducted the trials better. He's a bad magistrste.
Love2read23 chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
Wow. Such a huge mass muggleborn exodus. Thabk you for the manner in which you documented this phenomenon. It's interesting to see the impact Harry has on others. I feel bad for Sirius losing the last of hIs family but it's good for him and Hermione to not be stepped on and controlled anymore. If the story at this point already and it's only chapter 8, I'm excited to see what else is coming.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
"The Great British Muggleborn Diaspora began with a simple conversation between two teenage witches." it wasn't a mere conversation, it was one girl showing empathy for the pain and distress of another and helping by taking about it. Heart is the best power
3,975 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »