Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
DF chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
I liked this, this was really interesting and funny. I do like that the pace is fast but I felt that the best parts were skipped over.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
Poor, Harry. Glad Luna talked some sense into him and I hope he remembers what he told Dumbledore himself. Love what she said about Dumbledore and I hope Harry decides to let England die out on it's own because everyone is better off then they were before.

If there is one talent Dumbledore had and used and that is guilt tripping and Harry was guilt tripped very well even if he pretended not to fall for it.

Hope Harry takes into account that two power, egotistical and idiotic old men believe in the prophesy and one of them is determined to let it be fulfilled if he has to drag back former friends or lead Voldemort to him. Wonder if Dumbledore might attempt to kill Harry himself because he still thinks Harry has a horocrux and so he can save the day and Harry ends up killing or having him arrested for attempted murder. I think Harry is now the master of the wand not Dumbledore anymore.

Yes, Hermione should use Dumbledore as an example of why the potion is needed and urgently by the wizarding world. I can't believe either she or Sirius would ever want to meet with him much less agree to go anywhere with him.

Wonder if Luna is going to let them in on the secret about and what they are going to do to Dumbledore once they realize the reason he pulled his stunts. Maybe it is in the contract and he loses his magic. Update.
Ravelon chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
It seems that Dumbles still thinks about those parts of the world as British colonies. The ass of the world. Good chapter.
KarisTasogare chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
and he gets them there, has fawkes flame them in from cali, and arrives at th hose and sees a for sale sign on the lawn.
after all, given how little Harry and Luna trust him, I can easally see them moving in the following months.
but then the story would be derailed and albus wodul be tested by Hermione for dementia)
DrT9999 chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
quote: Note: Despite some characters wild speculations to the contrary, Dumbledore does not eat puppies for breakfast.

Of course he doesn't; he serves them only for high tea or Sunday brunch. Too bad Hermione could not try out the test potion on him anyway
AccioFirebolt8853 chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
absolutely brilliant. cant wait for the next update
Nebresh chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
Dementia. Yes, maybe. And some other interesting mental illnesses. I just wish that Hermione had made a thorough review of AD's health a condition...
Slytherin66 chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
An excellent chapter.

Well done Luna I was worried Harry was going to rush off and act like Dumbledore's puppet the man did make Harry into his weapon or martyr desperate to save magical UK. Well said about prophecy and term "Ravenclawpedia" was wonderful. I hope Harry continues listen to Luna I liked the point made about the Elder wand what was said about it and while scary a good theory as to how Albus got the Elder wand from Gellert.

A good sum up of how the Dark Lord is fighting and why.

Luna's reaction to the Dursley's was so like her she would like to hold people and be held herself I think. I hope she gets to show off and the line about not knowing Harry Potter was funny.

Hermione doing well was expected her potion would be helpful for Albus and I liked the colour chart for potions. I hope Sirius has been enjoying life too. I loved all the time Albus had to spend trying to wear them down I hope everything blows up in his face. I hope Hermione and Harry don't meet as Harry is better off without out her and its a refeshing change for Harry not to depend on her to do his thinking for him. What Albus said about the UK was good and appropraite for someone old and British yet would have no impact on Hermione given how happy and successful she is not living in the UK.

A good note I don't think Dumbledore is evil but he is bad and certainly not good his actions regarding Sirius, the elder Longbottoms and his plans for Harry show that. Dumbledore beleives in prophecy fair enough but it seems very stupid or short sighted given he is considered to be very clever he does nothing to to weaken the Death Eaters or Riddle's power. He is risking everything on a very questionable branch of magic. Albus wants Riddle deal with but lacks the resolve to kill him or do his own dirty work and countless others suffer because of it. Riddle would beleive in prophecy as he could be considered unstable given his family, blood line and how he came to be along with always feeling he was special, Dumbledore should know better.

Thanks for this chapter I look forward to the next. Will Dumbledore be considered senile and locked up somewhere for the greater good.
Vukk chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
If he doesn't eat puppies, does that mean he eats kitties?
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
A good chapter for Luna and Harry after rejecting Dumbledore's request to come and fight Voldemort. Pity Harry did not get the old fool explain how Harry was to fight Voldemort by letting him destroy the Horcrux in the scar by killing him so Dumbledore could then take supreme power and arrest Voldemort with the elder wand.
Good reasoning by Luna for not trusting someone who was after power by any means and had lied about his victory over Grindelwald which he had used to rise to the political power in the Wizengamot and the ICW.
Good to see Hermione had found some happiness but a pity Harry did not take Hermione and Sirius with him so Dumbledore could not use them against him.
So as it had taken months to get Hermione and Sirius to help, will Harry and Luna still be where Dumbledore had found him? Or have they gone looking for Crumple-Horned Snorkack?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Correction ? Tobey Maguire was the actor who played Peter Parker in Spider-Man.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
Thanks for this nice update.
Deadzepplin chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
WOW Dumbles really doesn't listen to people at all
lyaser53 chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
Dumbledore, needs a reality check...why would Harry even think about going back. Let the purebloods implode then hit ol' moldy when he's down.
Tommy14 chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
I was snickering at Hermione's mistaken idea that he was there for the trials.. I did like Luna's POV on the Elder wand and how Dumbledore was able to get it from Gellert and how comfortable he is in using it all these years.
voidblade6 chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
... Oh wow ... I kind of wonder what affect the anti senility potion would have on your dumbledore.
3,823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 123 .. Last Next »