Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
shenmi meiren chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
you are a genius!
Mad-Man-Productions chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
I love this fic. It's awesome. The capsicum powder was hilarious and I can't wait for the next update.
Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
i think Dr. Patil will become interested in Jim( Harry ) because Harry was normally in charge instead of the piece of Voldemort in his head despite what happened in year 5 and that was mainly Dumbledore's and the other adults fault because he they refused to supply him with any information he needed and also did not consider that Harry was an adult compared to almost all his class mates and he had faced worse things. Dr. Patil will find that Jim is both magically powerful but also great character to contain the spirit and I would love to hear his reaction to Harry telling him he had it since he was about 1 year old.
WyrdSmith chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
I agree completely with your AN notes. I especially loathe how dismissive the adults in JKR's world are to serious issues, even though I love the series itself. Your hapless Harry and his victims are really well done. As for the name 'Patil' - seems to me that's the kind of author's oversight that you could take advantage of in your future chapters. After all, there would be a number of worthwhile advantages to having the Patil twins get hints here and there - rumors have such power.
Fyreheart chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Another excellent progression chapter in this marvelous story. I am in awe of how you are addressing so many flaws in the canon story line, especially Harry's perception of them and what they mean.

If Scrimgeour is frustrated now, just wait until he realizes the impact to the economy of a mass migration of muggleborns and half-bloods. Voldie and the DE's wanted a pureblood-only society? Ha! Be careful what you wish for! The simple effect of Harry being hidden by the Fidelius has changed magical Britain entirely.

I agree that the horcrux aspect of canon never sat well with me, especially after the second book. If the basilisk venom could destroy the diary horcrux and Harry was bitten, then why didn't it destroy that one?

I would love to see Harry meet up with Luna at the summer camp. She has her own perspective of the world, and with her zaniness, she might see right through the Fidelius. :)
CJNyfalt chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Interesting concept, and an enjoyable story.
Aealket chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Thanks for the note about Dr. Patil... I would have speculated a bit as well. Bye bye soul bit.

Dobby is the guardian? Oh how much fun will that be someday.

I'm hoping we start seeing some of the other Hogwarts characters soon. I'd like to catch up with them a bit.

Alan
Nebresh chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
nice!
Gundum M chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
This chapter was just too cliche
Mystic 777 chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
This is a really intriguing story. I love how you had Harry's use of a secret keeper cause a mass-exodus.
mangagirl64 chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
I like how you got rid of the piece of soul. It's a very clean break. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for updating.
Mortimer Grimm chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Patil? Indeed you should've gone with a different surname - but hey, you can always have the guy be some kind of distant cousin or something, now that you've named him :)
Robyntalks chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Great Chapter!
I wanted to see more of the effects the muggleborns and halfbloods leaving, have on the community. (Maybe in later chapters.) How the shop owners will deal with 60% of their customers disappearing. (Assuming the Hogworts percentages are correctly representing the wizarding population.) How Gringots deals with the loss. And especially the ministry dealing with the loss of tax revenue.
Anyway, thanks for the new chp.
Love always, Robyn.
Inappropriate Comments chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
awesome
Penny is wise chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Awesome chapter. Another point against Harry being a Horcrux is the fact that he had Basilisk Venom in him lol.
2,850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 123 .. Last Next »