Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
musme chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
I love it!
treavellergirl chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Those two could be a riot in the same place if they get some interesting idea that they agree upon (Sirius and Hermionie). Sirius with his prank skillset and more plus Hermionie with her own way of doing things... Poor people that upset those two if they work together.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
A good chapter for the return of Dumbledore with Hermione and Sirius. Good that the shock and awe was enough for Dumbledore to sign the contract to leave him alone but has the damage been done. Has Voldemort discovered Dumbledore was up to something and now he was investigating Dumbledore and follow up with Hermione and Sirius who Harry would not be able to obliviate now?
So when will Luna make her grand entrance?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Jack Inqu chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Heh, I didn't think that Harry would really Obliviate Sirius and Hermione, but I had to admit, you had me going there for a while.

So what will Dumbledore do now?
fhippogriff chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Wonderful to see a chapter again. Hopefully Dumbledore is gone for good this time? But that's not what you hint... I loved Harry the stalker!
teedub chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
finally, sirius is let in on the secret! a great chapter! though it's not really relevant to the story, what is voldie and the DE's up to? is britian everything they wanted when blathering on about pureblood society? what about snape, is he still alive, still with DD or has he totally sided with the dark? though he's a bastard with little to no redeeming qualities, i still hope he makes it out. perhaps he hires dobbins for a ward scheme that protects against the dark mark?

speaking of, does harry still speak parsel?

again, not really relevant but curious you know?
AngelofGrace96 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
WHoooooooooooooo! They're back, baby! And I hope Dumbledore's not gonna be snooping around again... although he probably will... ANyway, good work!
Angela
dalulzing chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
so he doesn't care enough about them to erase himself from their minds. how selfish
mwinter1 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Been a while. Awaiting more.
Heliosion chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Nice, nice just simply nice work!
Bladre MKT chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
LOOOOOOOOL hermione blew him off XD! so sad...
Ari989 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Ha ha! That was a fantastic way to end the chapter! I didn't see the fact that Harry may have tried to make contact with his friend and godfather coming. It's sweet that he managed to build a friendship with Sirius as Jim Dobbins, but it's absolutely hilarious that Hermione thought he was trying to pick her up! So what now? I can't imagine that Dumbles will just give up. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next! Until next time!
magitech chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Your totally right about how stupid the wizarding worlds 'expert' on muggle things is.
Given how idiotic most magicals are it's amazing their dirty little secret isn't known world wide and given how technology is improving, it wont be long before a stupid witch or wizard does something no one can hide.

The second half of this chapter put me off. Guess I'm sick of Harry cringing before the 'wrath' (read: lack of manners and has a very bad temper) of Granger.
This spoiled, pampered little shrewish bitch has led a luxury life compared to Harry, betrayed him and cut off all contact on the word of her school headmaster. During summer holidays no less.
She put all the blame on Harry yet the supposedly 'smartest witch of her generation' can't figure out to use a telephone to call him, or put a letter in the royal mail, or even visit, England isn't that big.

You correctly show she is nothing more than a wanna be pure blood bastard when she thinks nothing of how easy it would be to assault some defenceless clerks to get what she wants, and that she thinks it is perfectly acceptable for her to do so.

Harry should really obliviate and kick the bitch out. It's only a matter of time before she runs off to Dumbledore, or he mind rapes her.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Loved it!
lordamnesia chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Awesome, I love that Sirius and Hermione are now back in his life! Keep up the excellent work!
3,986 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 123 .. Last Next »