Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
LOL! Got the reference and loved the ending!
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Brilliant!
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
And why was there no questions asked at the ministry when Dumbledore had to face a couple of dementors in a muggle neighborhood? Really the fact that it couldn't be swept under the rug should have had Fudge in Dumbledore's pocket on this one.
sekmarcspn chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
Fantastic story! Well written and a all around enjoyable read. I seen it speculated about before in forums but this is the first time I've seen the Fidelus used this way, I think. It was employed well in my opinion. I think the thing I like most about this story is the pace the story moves at. It doesn't get tangled up in details and stalls as a result. I look forward to seeing more of this story some time soon I hope. Happy Writing!
Jedipilot24 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Yes it may be a bit unbelievable that Harry would only read the headlines but that's exactly what Ootp describes him as only reading the headlines because he thinks that anything about Voldemort would automatically rate front page news; although Fudge's behavior in Ootp is foreshadowed in GoF, Harry wasn't really paying attention to that-already overwhelmed by the dual blows of Cedric's death and Voldemort's return. The slander is also described as being very subtle, mostly allusions to the earlier Skeeter articles.
But it is inexcusable that Hermione never used the phone even though she's a muggleborn.
Innortal chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
Well done, with a nice twist.
Anonguy chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
The solution is to use two muggles!
One is secret keeper, one is told secret, both are obliviated.
Or 3 or 4. long as their deaths are uncorrelated,
good for a few decades.
This is really good.
aleuriasedai chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Brilliant story! I think your description of what would happen to magical Britain if Voldemort took over is absolutely spot on. Crazy dictators never really do see the big picture until it's too late, if ever. I also love Sirius being Sirius, Hermione's reaction to remedial classes and Narcissa getting the hell out of Dodge. I hope we'll see more of them soon.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
A very good chapter, thank you for allowing Harry to protect himself and especially Luna from Dumbledore and his attendant crap. This has been a great tale, if Harry is to go back to GB he should go back secretly and on his own basis predicated on strength not someone elses wishes and expectations. Harry has every reason to totally distrust, if not outright hate, Dumbledore.
jbfritz chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
Pleasepostmoresoon!
Hidden Wolf 1989 chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
I hope a new chapter will be out shortly
Lord Mortensen chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
Awesome! update it soon!
Slytherin Studios chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
So what is Harry going to do to Dumbledore next and I wonder what chaos his brief memory caused Voldemort.

Update?
Amylin Christin chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
I love the story. A lot of fun to read. The surreal effect of certain decisions is not exploited and examined enough in fan fiction, I think. The HP universe certainly lends itself to it. I look forward to hopefully read a final chapter, which draws all the last few loose threads together. Thank you for posting it.
3,477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 127 .. Last Next »