Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Cateagle chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
*laughs raucously* And once again the simple totally flumoxes Dumbledore. I daresay it's going to be very interesting to see how they get on once they full connect again. Methinks it'll be most interesting if Tom does have the competence to track Albus (I loved how Hermione immediately thought of several ways around Albus' hiding where they were; he clearly doesn't understand modern non-magical life) and finds he's bitten off more than he can chew; I'd think the wards alone would scream "leave well enough alone".
Separ chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Very nice, great chapter!
MariusDarkwolf chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Interesting
Slytherin66 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Dobby sulking would be something I bet he has quite the list of grand titles for Harry but never gets to use them. I liked Missy Luna knowing Dobby she could have been called anything from mistress to Empress.

A good point about the missing memories and reasons although Sirius would blame it on Azkaban.
Well said about Mr Weasley I bet he only got the job because he was an enthusiastic pure blood. Will him in charge of a department its a wonder magic was not discovered as he had to make mistakes or miss things.

A good line “it was best to just endure this meeting and get Dumbledore off her back” I bet many people have said exactly the same thing about Dumbledore for years.

A pity Black and Granger will be told of Harry Potter. He is better off without them and they are safer being ignorant of him. I liked how Harry shot down their arguments Harry was treated most poorly the summer he fled.

Good thinking regarding the Pensive and I like the irony of Dumbledore having to deal with an ironclad contract after what he put Harry through in 4th year.

Thanks for this chapter I look forward to the next.
McGeezel chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
I was a little worried there for a second but it turned out how I expected. It's funny about how he tried to meet up the Hermoine. Thanks for the update
talesfanjmf chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Not much, but it does its job
Krysania chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
I'm really really happy the way it come out:DDD and its more than good to see Harry pulling something like that over Dubles but most importantly I'm so happy he reunited with Siri and Herm and that he had tried for contact before!
serialkeller chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Awesome stuff, love how dealt with dumbles :D Update again soon _
fellow chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
This is epic.
poppaeasabina chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Dumbledore is really something of a ninny, isn't he? Why should anybody care about the part of the prophecy that V. doesn't know? As long as he knows that "the one with the power to destroy the Dark Lord, etc.", he's bound to try to kill Harry at every opportunity. The part that V. doesn't know doesn't change anything.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Good chapter. It was worth the long wait.
goddragonking chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
great ch and hope for more update soon
Lazov chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Why does Harry keep apologizing? Every single fucking time. Doesn't matter that he was getting fucked over, he's still the one that ends up saying "Sorry".
mageofmyth chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Great update. I like how Dumbledore tried to run out using his phoenix.

I also found it amusing that Harry/Jim has been visiting Sirius for a few years.

I wonder if next Dumbledore will make a portkey to Harry and send it to Voldemort. Yes it would kill Dumbledore but he would believe that it would fulfill the prophecy.
The 10th Wand chapter 17 . 12/4/2013