Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Dragonhulk chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
This is the only time I will stand and applaud something close to a songfic. Well done the last bit of this chapter left me howling.
Jetor greichmann chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
No, it didnt say that harry had another vult in the books, but it was said that he was from an old family, hence old money, not only that, but it was also said that the one vault we do see was his trust vault, and if that was a trust vault, then that usually means that he has a family vault.

But i love the story, keep writing.
Insane Days and Evil Laughs chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Interesting story but harry is treating dobby like a servant not an equal or a friend like he normally does!
knifeandko chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
Brilliant story, i hope it will be updating soon
TheWrittenSorcerer chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
I very much approve of your methods of Horcrux destruction.
Hytekrednek chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
Just wanted to let you know that I have truly enjoyed your story. The only thing that I can see happening now is that Harry gets reunited with Hermione and Sirius and then they figure out a way to get hermione's potion tested on him to see if he is suffering from senility. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the rest of your story.

James
tgcgoddess chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
Yeah, having Hermione and Sirius show up to tell Harry how "horrible" their lives have been since leaving Britain won't possibly backfire on Fumbledore... at all.
karthik9 chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Dayjor chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
Haha, love that "Dumbledore has dementia?" bit. Also quite looking forward to what Hermione's reaction will be, guessing Sirius will just consider it a great prank.
Scarlett Muhayo chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
of course not how can dumbledore eat puppies for breakfast!
they are more of a mid afternoon snack :D:D:D

i needed to say that

an amazing story keep on updating or i will send gai and lee after you

MWAH HA HA HA (cough cough) HA HA
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Oh snap, the Keeper died. RIP in peace Patrick Anderson, your service will be remembered.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
"The Great British Muggleborn Diaspora began with a simple conversation between two teenage witches."

This whole chapter is fucking GOLD.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Holy shit, Ron - you're gay D:
Guest chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
You know what might be fun is Harry to pretend not really know Sirius or Hermione and play with Dumbledore. Then he has them run an errand with Luna as one of his new friends and she lets them on the secret as well as her and Harry's reasons for leaving and what they suspect Dumbledore is up to and intended for Harry and they come back play Harry's game with Dumbledore and how to secretly get in touch with each other as Harry secretly sold his home and is moving somewhere else and leaving Dumbledore completely in the dark. Then Dumbledore will know Harry exists but can't speak of him or find him again and Sirius and Hermione make sure they can't use them or their families to find or get in touch with Harry ever again. Especially if Harry sends by Dobby to destroy Dumbledore's Harry finder and steal the wand. Update.
paulmoss chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
Brilliant concept, I am loving the story. Please keep up the good work and keep the chapters coming.
3,982 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 127 .. Last Next »