Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Guest chapter 15 . 10/2/2013
I love this chapter. Harry lived totally up to expectations. Excellent job, have a drink on me.

Dumbles, dumbles, dumbles. You done fucked it up. Well, let's see how it goes.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
Ugh, he let Dumbles in. And I can't believe Dumbles actually didn't try to take advantage, although perhaps he could feel the wards pressing in on him warningly. Tell me you're not making Harry soften towards Dumbles just yet. The old coot needs to suffer more.

I fucking hate people withholding information for 'the greater good'. Fuck that. If I'm involved, then fucking tell me. Else you don't get any right to be upset whenever I act on my own. I hope Harry remembers that.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
Oh fuck, it's Dumbles. Quick Harry, recast the goddamn Fidelius!

Side note: now that he knows it's possible the charm can fail (well, technically he knew all along), he'll surely have a better backup plan in place. A designated unplottable hideout, for example, so that he can quickly hide while he gets ready to recast the Fidelius. Also, the Secret Keeper dying is totally random - it's not a flaw on his side of the scheme. Personally speaking I'd just find another random muggle each time, too.

I was thinking maybe transfigure some object into a human, and hide it in that, but obviously it can't stick - no actual magical core, wait, human soul. Similarly, can't simply get a ghost to possess something and use that, after all the charm fails when the person dies, it's got nothing to do with the state of the soul. So obviously it needs to be a live human. I still say the random muggle scheme is the best idea.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Meh, I'll go with your explanation of Harry's scar. No big deal. It's your story, and I happen to think it's a pretty good explanation anyway. Just roll with it.

Looking forward to more chapters, oh boy, I'm afraid I'll be finished in one sitting.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
AHAHAHAHA YOU GO SIRIUS

It's nice to see Padfoot get his licks in. Good boy! I hope He and Harry manage to patch things up later in the fic though, he really got the short end of the stick.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Well, there's Hermione's claim to fame; the instigator of The Great British Muggleborn Diaspora. Good job, girl.

And yea Voldemort needs more wards. You can't ever have enough wards. In fact it might be safer to just stay indoors, who needs to rule the world when all the stories say the leaders always end up dead? Just hunker down in some mansion and lord it over his remaining Death Eaters. Oh, and did I mention he could use more wards? Yeah.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Oh lawd Ron, you're gay. Oh god. Oh my sides. Owwww
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
HAHAHA THE FIDELIUS oh god my sides

Good job, Harry, finally using that ol' noggin!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Haha, awesome, Skeeter's muckraking is pouring fuel on the fire.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
THE PLOT THICKENS.

Run, Harry, run!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Holy shit. Awesome first chapter. I mean, HOLY SHIT. This, folks, is paranoia.

Fuck, I got work in half an hour. Fuck it, I'll call in sick.
DF chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
I liked this, this was really interesting and funny. I do like that the pace is fast but I felt that the best parts were skipped over.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
Poor, Harry. Glad Luna talked some sense into him and I hope he remembers what he told Dumbledore himself. Love what she said about Dumbledore and I hope Harry decides to let England die out on it's own because everyone is better off then they were before.

If there is one talent Dumbledore had and used and that is guilt tripping and Harry was guilt tripped very well even if he pretended not to fall for it.

Hope Harry takes into account that two power, egotistical and idiotic old men believe in the prophesy and one of them is determined to let it be fulfilled if he has to drag back former friends or lead Voldemort to him. Wonder if Dumbledore might attempt to kill Harry himself because he still thinks Harry has a horocrux and so he can save the day and Harry ends up killing or having him arrested for attempted murder. I think Harry is now the master of the wand not Dumbledore anymore.

Yes, Hermione should use Dumbledore as an example of why the potion is needed and urgently by the wizarding world. I can't believe either she or Sirius would ever want to meet with him much less agree to go anywhere with him.

Wonder if Luna is going to let them in on the secret about and what they are going to do to Dumbledore once they realize the reason he pulled his stunts. Maybe it is in the contract and he loses his magic. Update.
Ravelon chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
It seems that Dumbles still thinks about those parts of the world as British colonies. The ass of the world. Good chapter.
KarisTasogare chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
and he gets them there, has fawkes flame them in from cali, and arrives at th hose and sees a for sale sign on the lawn.
after all, given how little Harry and Luna trust him, I can easally see them moving in the following months.
but then the story would be derailed and albus wodul be tested by Hermione for dementia)
3,894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 127 .. Last Next »