Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
shivram970 chapter 8 . 7/31
This is the best story plot I have ever had the pleasure of reading. A great flow of the story from one action to its various consequences.
Love2read23 chapter 23 . 7/30
Haha. What a fabulous ending. A geeat story. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 17 . 7/30
I'm really happy that Hermione and Sirius know. They're really all who matter.
Love2read23 chapter 15 . 7/30
I don't think I've before realized that Dumbledore was the Chief Wizard of the Wizengamot and Supreme Mugwump after the first Voldemort war. He should have conducted the trials better. He's a bad magistrste.
Love2read23 chapter 8 . 7/30
Wow. Such a huge mass muggleborn exodus. Thabk you for the manner in which you documented this phenomenon. It's interesting to see the impact Harry has on others. I feel bad for Sirius losing the last of hIs family but it's good for him and Hermione to not be stepped on and controlled anymore. If the story at this point already and it's only chapter 8, I'm excited to see what else is coming.
"The Great British Muggleborn Diaspora began with a simple conversation between two teenage witches." it wasn't a mere conversation, it was one girl showing empathy for the pain and distress of another and helping by taking about it. Heart is the best power
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 7/29
I love all the deduction and Harry's thoughts. These are some th8ngs I've wondered greatly as well.
Hey,

funny read - so Harry pulled a Lockhart on Dumbledore (well: Made him into a second Lockhart)?

Nice!
mckertis chapter 23 . 7/21
Not a bad piece, but it feels more like an essay, instead of a proper story. Also, "humor" ? Really ?
BorviX chapter 23 . 7/13
Thank you for an extremely well written fun read!
changminsrealmom chapter 1 . 7/11
I laughed at the title. very good fic tho
timothydbanks chapter 10 . 7/7
To those that want to whine about the horcrux...It's fiction you idiots!
zeps9001 chapter 23 . 6/28
This was an interesting story, the fact that everybody was so much more better off when they forgot about Harry is a bit discomforting. But the rest of it was good.
johnapple chapter 23 . 6/27
RHJunior chapter 18 . 6/27
Hmm, granted they could have been under some sort of oath or geas to keep from saying anything...
3,831 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »