Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Hitmen101 chapter 23 . 12/6/2017
Thanks for the story
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 7 . 11/30/2017
You started messing up on this chapter. You put the comma outside, instead of inside the dialogue.
eccentricess chapter 23 . 11/21/2017
Very unique twists. A lot of fun to read.
Dragenki chapter 23 . 11/21/2017
Great read!Keep it up!
HowlsAtMoons chapter 23 . 11/16/2017
A very enjoyable read. Excellent work.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/12/2017
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you! Your last chapter proved it. Great read. Enjoyed it immensely.
Pyrophoricity chapter 23 . 11/9/2017
That was really an interesting take of the story

Thanks a lot for it :)
Salazar Snape chapter 18 . 10/31/2017
Not a bashing story... proceeds to bash and ofcourse Hermione is perfectly innocent because reasons. At least the out and out bashers give clear, no matter how made up, reasons to why there is bashing. I don't get why people hate the Weaselys and Dumbledore so much. Dumbledore is literally a headmaster no matter how prestigious the school, you see it in the fifth book that Dumbledore can't just force the ministry to do anything. I feel like peoples love of Emma Watson ruin their image of Ron. Ron from the books is actually a really good friend to Harry who cares a great deal about him. The Weaselys, some of whom don't even know Harry, stand by him fiercely in his fight against Voldemort when they could honestly just do what Percy did. They are pure bloods and no matter how low the pure blood Voldemort constantly shows them mercy. They would have been safe just denouncing Harry. Simple. Clean. Effective. This story however well written, has really crappy motivations for Harry's behaviour even with his over exaggerated paranoia. Thanx for the read though I doubt I'll finish.
avidreaderomega chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
This whole entire story was absolutely hilarious. I loved the whole thing. Some very interesting ideas you had such as Harry leaving because he thought he was expelled and many other things. I see you a rent writing here anymore but if you ever do, I'll be sure to read it.
brokenstrings001 chapter 23 . 10/21/2017
I've always thought that Dumbledore is really beyond home for the aged type and more of dementia and dying soon kind of old.
brokenstrings001 chapter 8 . 10/20/2017
Wow. If people in canon are paranoid enough like this, I could totally see it happening.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/16/2017
Good story.
Rel-Fakih chapter 23 . 9/29/2017
ending is so sad.I would rather kill him than stick him in a hell hole like that.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
Terry Prachett's Discworld, City Watch story line, Sam Vimes.

Guest101 chapter 23 . 9/24/2017
Who knew that Fawkes stand by Dumbledore when it is clear that more dark grey than light lord that his kind like to bond with or maybe somehow this bird is as crazy as Dumbledore is. I love what happen to Dumbledore in this. Life as muggle in old folks home with no memories of the past till he dies that is. Great story! I wish that you write more stories real soon. Anyway hope my comment makes your day great.
4,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »