Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Drakolf chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
That ending, that was both genius and hilarious! I can easily picture Rons horrified face during the conversation
Eric-Brune chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Okay... mistaking Ron for being a Poof because of him being "the one who would be missed the most" is hilarious! Great job!
Barbsat chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
I must be a paranoid. Everything Harry has done seems perfectly reasonable to me. If anything he is too trusting! Fun story!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
about time
baronesspotter chapter 22 . 12/8/2014
Great chapter! I like that Dobby is the master of the Elder Wand. :)
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
Thanks for the I update. Any chance on seeing the pair married?
Marka chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
I love your story I have read it multiple times.. Anytime I see a new chapter I read it through from the beginning just to enjoy the whole story.
noylj chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
Do with Dumbledore? Dose him with veratiserum, find out what is going on, and kill the arsewipe.
Call in some exorcists or curse breakers and take of things (of course, that may already have been done as I need to re-read the story again).
Hamm On Wry chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
Fill him up with enough Veritaserum that it is leaking out of the pores of his toes, then do what Barty jr did to his dad. Find out why he is there, end the threat and transfigure him into, say a pebble, and toss him into the ocean.

Problem solved!
GL chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
that's a good ending!
Chi Vayne chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
Well I'd say the first thing to do with Dumbledore is to find out what he's up to. THen, when you find out he's there to kill Harry, you can try to convince him there is no need, and failing that you would have to kill him before he kills Harry.
Steve2 chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
I'm absolutely loving this story. More humor! I say again, more humor!
anon chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
LOL'ed at Dobby the Terrible, Master of delDeath/del the Elder Wand. Just had this mental picture of that becoming someone's plot device and the idea was amusing as hell.
Ann Jinn chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
Dobby the master - I just love this story.
Luna'sShoes chapter 22 . 12/3/2014