Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Daemon Sadi chapter 23 . 4/8
thanks a lot!
it's an entertaining story.
the beginning kinda reminded me of a different story I'd started reading years ago - there harry, too, went to the netherlands.. never did finish reading it, come to think of it...
in any case - thanks! :)

(one small mix up in this last chapter: supposedly harry had already tried legilimency on dumbledore - here it has him trying for the first time)
sprinter1988 chapter 23 . 4/8
A wonderful story. I enjoyed it from the beginning right to the very end.
BrandSpankingNew chapter 23 . 4/8
I absolutely adored this story! Smart, very funny, and quite unique! When i read Harry Potter as a kid, i never noticed all the ways that it really didn't make sense but you've put them together into quite an interesting conspiracy theory. Using Luna as the "straight man" to set up many of the jokes was an inspired touch as well. And the ending is sheer perfection. Definitely a favorite!
Star Iron chapter 23 . 4/8
I liked this story but this last chapter did not feel like a proper epilogue or ending. Harry's presence also kind of petered out by the end of it and his paranoia had all but disappeared and even Dumbledore's actions would be driven by psychosis. I felt like there was so much more that this Harry and Luna were capable of and I'd really like to see you write more stories utilizing this world.

Do you have any new projects in the works?
Greysh chapter 23 . 4/8
very nice :) A different take on a independent harry.
I enjoyed it a lot - It was interesting to see that effects of paranoia (justified or not) and magic.
Well done!
sprinter1988 chapter 1 . 4/7
You say Harry's a little paranoid but his reasonings based on what he knows are pretty sound.
It always made me chuckle that the tag line for the first Deathly Hallows film was "trust no one" because that could very well have been the tag line for the entire series!
HermanTumbleweed chapter 23 . 4/7
This is an excellently written story which will get addded to my fave's and c2, as well as a rec to my Yahoo group. Thanks for lots of hours of fun reading. I can certainly see the influence of Pratchett, one of my favorites too. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories; can't recall if I've read them before or not. LOL Damn ficnesia anyway. Good writing and here's hopes for lots more.

Vern
Oh I am Slain chapter 23 . 4/7
Seriously, thanks for sharing. This story was delightful and I'm glad to have followed it for so long. I'm unsure about some of your characterizations and plot decisions, but I am sure that I couldn't have done better myself. Cheers!
Fallow51 chapter 23 . 4/6
Kudos :)
JPElles chapter 23 . 4/6
Lovely story. great stuff. Don't really feel bad for Albus.
Kitkitlicklick chapter 2 . 4/4
Lol Maybe I need to get like this if it can get me out the house...
Penny is wise chapter 23 . 4/6
Awesome ending to a awesome story.
David305 chapter 23 . 4/6
Much enjoyed! Thanks for sticking with it.
Best wishes,
D
ak chapter 23 . 4/3
dumby qui laissait toujours ses pions faire son travail, a du tout faire par lui même cette fois!
amusant! :)
raven spotter chapter 23 . 4/5
Loved the story, I particularly liked the fact that it was a Luna/Harry story, good work and thanks.

Steve