Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
Guest chapter 18 . 10/8/2016
thats not bashing... pointing out obvious things arent bashing just because they are bad things, dont be ridicolous, its like calling it bashing when i say Dumbles is a narcissistic and arrogant old man that believes himself to be the greatest man alive and that everything is ok if you claim its for "the greater good"... its just not, its truth or atleast very very close to the truth.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
You cant convince me with your lies! i know he eats puppies for breakfast! i would not be surprised if Fumbles eats kittens for lunch too! evil git that he is
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2016
Luna is simply too awesome to let something silly as a fidelius sto pher from seeing the truth.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
awesome
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
All i hear in Fumbles thoughts is how he is trying to make things as comfortable for himself as possible while not giving a shit about anybody else, he says it therefor it is, he is god.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2016
*wild applause*

Thank you for a great work of fiction. This is no doubt the best 'parody' fiction I have ever read. It is funny without being overly stupid, and I really appreciate it.
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
Yeah, can't deal with how ridiculous this is.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
I'll try another chapter just to see why this fic has been Favorite'd so often, but this first chapter is quite ridiculous.
DuelyPostNoted chapter 20 . 9/19/2016
The thing is, I live in Joplin Mo. which had a very bad Tornado years ago. Now in almost every large public place or school and a fair bit of the suburbs, there is some sort of Tornado Shelter. I know the Mall alone has like 16. and the public school two blocks down has a gym that doubles as a gym and a tornado shelter. Just a irl thing to anyone doubting someone would be paranoid about stuff like that after it happening once.
suziq968 chapter 23 . 9/15/2016
Wow, I loved this until the end. It just fell apart for me because if Dumbles is really that powerful o an occupiers then I have a hard time believing that he could be obliviated that well. Nice thought but it just didn't play. Otherwise this was great fun.
Binka chapter 9 . 9/12/2016
I LOVE SIRIUS! JKR should've done something like this instead of the death room disaster.
conquerorofheaven1 chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
A horcrux is literally meant to be a container for a soul, so by that definition Harry is indeed a horcrux. JKR actually wasn't the first one to come up with this idea, but in her version I think it is assumed that the soul inhabiting the container is intrinsically linked to said object, hence the visions and the parseltongue. Otherwise destroying the diary, or the locket, etc. should have merely released the soul from the container rather than killing it.

If you think of it that way then having a horcrux be a living body would be far more invasive than mere possession. Voldemort got away mostly intact when Quirrel died, but Harry had to actually die to remove that horcrux. It was even implied that it wouldn't have worked unless Voldemort was the one doing the killing. I don't think a horcrux could be removed so easily, but it really doesn't matter considering this story is mostly crack anyways.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
Hilarious! I hope he meets Harry some time!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/27/2016
why the parrot sketch?
Dragonbonded chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
Luna has always seemed to have a sixth sense that, while being highly strange and unusual, had also been uncannily accurate. nice touch, even if it wasn't on purpose!
3,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »