Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
0,0
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
0.0
twistyguru chapter 22 . 12/18/2014
A truly excellent story! In the first chapters, Harry's "paranoia" (as a retired shrink, I can say with some authority that it's NOT paranoia if they're really out to get you…which both Dumbles and Voldie are) isn't all that crazy. He's drawing some fairly reasonable conclusions from the observed data, and then acting (again, reasonably, based on his observations) on them.

It's nice to see Harry getting the frak out of the cesspit that is wizarding Britain, and being indirectly responsible for the non-inbreds doing the same.

I'm hoping in the final chapter that you'll show the disastrous consequences of running off the bulk of your population-especially the new genetic material and fresh ideas that any society needs to flourish.

Kudos on a great story!
InArduisFidelius chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
And now Harry, or rather his absence, is definitely making ripples.
InArduisFidelius chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Okay. This is surprisingly funny. And I bet it only gets worse ... :)
D.Mentor chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
This is a great story, thank you for writing it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
readingaccount chapter 22 . 12/16/2014
Fantastic story! You are a wonderfully clever writer. Love your work!
Foxy005 chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
I absolutely love this plot idea, just read the whole story in one go xD Can't wait for the next chapter :)
red neo ranger chapter 22 . 12/11/2014
Loved it keep it up can't wait to read more
Drakolf chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
That ending, that was both genius and hilarious! I can easily picture Rons horrified face during the conversation
Eric-Brune chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Okay... mistaking Ron for being a Poof because of him being "the one who would be missed the most" is hilarious! Great job!
Barbsat chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
I must be a paranoid. Everything Harry has done seems perfectly reasonable to me. If anything he is too trusting! Fun story!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
about time
baronesspotter chapter 22 . 12/8/2014
Great chapter! I like that Dobby is the master of the Elder Wand. :)
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
Thanks for the I update. Any chance on seeing the pair married?
3,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »