Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia
mary lou chapter 6 . 5/5
Oh, that is brilliant. Using a muggle as secret keeper. I applaud you.
great story!
Maybe.. just maybe.. Tom isnt the dark lord.
its not reall bashing to just mention truth, whetehr its harsh or not. Bashing is when you go way beyond and continously put the target in bad spots. This is not the case here, no bashing, only truth.
Im not too sure about that mister author, i think there is a good chance that Dumbles actually does eat puppies for breakfast.
Luna is awesome, thats all you need to know.
that was great
ahh the story keeps getting better and beter!
jeanette9a chapter 23 . 5/2
that's one good story. i really love how you solved the problem at the end.
benrobbins77 chapter 23 . 5/1
Great story! Disagree with the ending, though. Self-defense is not murder. Moreover, I'm sure Dumbledore has done something that justifies a death sentence. I'm not familiar enough with HP to remember.
Deo Gryffin chapter 23 . 4/29
Awesome story. Well done.
whrr.trudy chapter 23 . 4/28
oh my goodness that was a laugh and a half at the end. Thank you for sharing your story with us enjoyed it a lot!
Lol well done
my deathly hallows chapter 23 . 4/23
I loved it
kingthe13 chapter 11 . 4/19
Well I think it's cause his form changed but his essence...or whatever it is she sees(some people say she's some type of seer)
But right know why she can't remember him is because she has seen his whatever she sees but she has no memorys of him so she can't place whatever she sees with a time or moment.
Trust me it sounded smarter in my head...also it doesn't help that I had it all in my head but it came out chopped up as shit in the final print.
3,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »